Notices

Old 14 Jan 18, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
jocat
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 67
Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
That sounds like me Though ours is pretty locked in - it is hard enough to find accomodation that we all like with enough beds that it is rare I change my mind.

Do write your pre-trippy - hopefully I can help a little
I’m sure you’ll be able to help a lot!
jocat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 18, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Waltdisnae
Getting Excited

Mobile

Thanks for sharing what sounds like a fabulous holiday. I'm hoping to go to San Diego next year and while we couldn't be there as long your trippie has given me some ideas.
Waltdisnae is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 18, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jocat View Post
I’m sure you’ll be able to help a lot!
I will try

Originally Posted by Waltdisnae View Post
Thanks for sharing what sounds like a fabulous holiday. I'm hoping to go to San Diego next year and while we couldn't be there as long your trippie has given me some ideas.
Thanks for reading along! We really did enjoy every minute of outpr trip! I am sure you will too! What are your plans?

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 18, 12:57 AM  
Link to this Post
flo-tinka
Apprentice Imagineer

Just started to read trip reports as we have now booked flights to LAX for this August
Kids don’t know yet: DS birthday next week, telling them then 😀
So I’ve started to put draft itinerary together with 6 nights San Diego included- my OH said earlier “why so long in SD” beach time I said, then I came across ur TR!
So many beaches etc
Thanks for sharing
flo-tinka is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 18, 07:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by flo-tinka View Post
Just started to read trip reports as we have now booked flights to LAX for this August
Kids don’t know yet: DS birthday next week, telling them then 😀
So I’ve started to put draft itinerary together with 6 nights San Diego included- my OH said earlier “why so long in SD” beach time I said, then I came across ur TR!
So many beaches etc
Thanks for sharing
You will love San Diego! A great combination of beach and some sightseeing! Have fun planning!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 18, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
What a fabulous trip. It all sounded great. I'm glad the fish got in a last few hours of body boarding before the flight home.

Thanks for sharing your holiday with us Mel it's been a great read this week and then a lovely Saturday afternoon reading about what you gor up to in San Diego.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 18, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
What a fabulous trip. It all sounded great. I'm glad the fish got in a last few hours of body boarding before the flight home.

Thanks for sharing your holiday with us Mel it's been a great read this week and then a lovely Saturday afternoon reading about what you gor up to in San Diego.
Thanks for reading - we don't do long days (I get told off if I incorporate boot camp days too often ) but we do what suits us! In this case we knew the beach would be an important part - hence the wetsuits! This holiday has actually influenced the New England trip in that we are staying within 100m of water in 3 out of 4 of places!

Index of my trip reports
Old 21 Jan 18, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Just read all in one go. Great read. Looks like you had a brilliant time. Looking forward to August even more so. Thanks for sharing.

M x
Pumba75 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 18, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
Just read all in one go. Great read. Looks like you had a brilliant time. Looking forward to August even more so. Thanks for sharing.

M x
Thank you! I am sure you will have a brilliant trip!

Index of my trip reports