Notices

Old 19 Aug 17, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
missdopey
Imagineer

Ok Let's Try This Yet Again - Live Food Report - Day 14 Home Time

And so it was time to begin the journey home 😭 We packed up the rest of our stuff and left the Radisson just before 11, we called in at publix for some snacks to take home and set off for the airport. We were the first people in the line for VA check in and had about a 40 minute wait for the check in desks to open. After dropping our bags we went for lunch at chili's

We each got a Coke to drink.

DH and I both ordered the blue cheese crisps. These were chicken tenders covered in buffalo sauce and blue cheese dressing with blue cheese crumbled on top. They were served with fries and blue cheese dip. These were delicious! We used to eat at chilis a lot the first few times we came to Florida (2007), my fave meal was buffalo chicken fajitas but they'd stopped doing them, these were exactly that in fajita form. I thoroughly enjoyed these.

DD had a grilled cheese with fries. She really enjoyed this. It's just a toasted cheese sandwich really.

The bill came to $39.57, considering it's an airport restaurant it didn't seem any more expensive than a regular chili's.

DH and I got a latte each airside, these were $4.05 for the 'grande'

We were a little late boarding due to them cleaning the aircraft and took off about 40 mins late. Shortly after take off they came round with pretzels and and a drinks service, i had a white wine.

These were the choices for the main meal.

We all had the teriyaki chicken. This had a really funny taste, in not sure how teriyaki sauce can taste so strange. It was served with a bread roll, butter, cheese, crackers and soft cheese spread. These were all fine. The dessert was a red velvet cakelove pot, this was ok, very sickly and the cake didn't really have much taste, it just tasted of sweet frosting.

Just before landing breakfast was served. This was blueberry yoghurt and a pot of melon. The melon was not juicy at all.

There was also a pain an chocolate which was really dry.

This was served with a choice of tea or coffee, so I had a tea.

All in all we had an absolutely fantastic time. I just want to thank every single person who has read along with us and for your comments.
Not sure when we will be next returning; the plan at the moment looks like 2 weeks next summer using DVC points.

ASMo, ASMu x4, SSR x2, BLT x 4, CSR, POLY, AKL x 4, BC x 4, BWV, CC, OKW
DVC MEMBER - BLT & SSR
missdopey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 17, 12:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

Oh those chicken tenders❤️
Floridaagogo is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 17, 07:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

The chicken sounds tasty.
Old 21 Aug 17, 12:58 AM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by missdopey - 21 Aug 17 12:58 AM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 17, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
llamala
Imagineer

Just read all your reports, very well put together with the receipts, so we can see exactly what everything cost.
I have some new places to visit on our next trip.
Thank you for all your hard work.
llamala is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 17, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Mortimer Mouse
Imagineer

Mortimer Mouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Another great food report. Thanks for posting.
Mortimer Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 17, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Thanks for doing your food trippie I have enjoyed reading along

Joan
Old 22 Jan 18, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Larajp
Excited about Disney

Loved your trippie, thanks for taking the time to write it. Can't wait to get back there and enjoy all those Florida eats!
Larajp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List