A full day on plan, 1st in a while! 😀
Old 27 Apr 18, 08:17 AM  
Link to this Post
clanmacbeath
Imagineer

clanmacbeath's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

After missing my class last week I managed to make it last night. I have finally got my first stone! Only another 3 to go. It's slow progress at the minute but slow is better than non at all. I'm away with friends until Monday and will be totally off plan til then but once I get home I'll be back on it. Good luck everyone.
clanmacbeath is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 18, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Laurabelle84
Excited about Disney

3lbs off for me this week & i got my 10% certificate so that's 1 stone 4.5lbs in total i've lost so far... 1/2 way to my target loss x
Laurabelle84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 06:07 AM  
Link to this Post
cdavenport
Imagineer

cdavenport's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Lost 4.5lbs this week, makes up for the .5lbs the 2 weeks previous. Total since January 37.5lbs still a way to go yet but still loving the plan.
Oct 93-Best Western, Oct '95-Villa Davenport, Oct '96-Hotel Kissimmee, Nov '98-Villa Westridge, Nov '00-Port Richey, Oct '02-Cypress Point/BlueTree Resort, Oct '03-Mystic Dunes, Dec '05-NYC/Westgate Resort/Regal Palms, Dec '07-Polynesian Isles/Regal Palms, May '09-Villa, Dec '09-Orange Lake Resort, Aug '10 SSR/Cypress Point/Indian Wells, Jul '12- Calabay Parc, Apr '14-Villa, Marbella Resort, Jul/Aug '15-SSR/Villa Cypress Point, Oct '16-Ramada Plaza Resort, Jul '17-OKW/Villa
cdavenport is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Susan62
slightly serious Dibber

Looks like everyone is doing really well on the new plan. I only lost 1/2 lb again this week but hoping for more next week, as my Dad has been in and out of hospital all week and it’s been quite stressful,
Susan62 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
simbamad
Imagineer

simbamad's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Its my first day on ww today, I've been doing sw on and off for a few years and not been successful at all so hoping ww will give me a new boost. The only problem is I'm worried to eat incase I make the wrong choices and end up with a gain on my first weigh in
Old 28 Apr 18, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
TORIMS
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by simbamad View Post
Its my first day on ww today, I've been doing sw on and off for a few years and not been successful at all so hoping ww will give me a new boost. The only problem is I'm worried to eat incase I make the wrong choices and end up with a gain on my first weigh in
Have you got the WW app? Just keep tracking the points on that and you will see if you are going over your allowance. Remember you do have the weekly points as well, so all is not lost if you do go over your daily ones.
Its a completely different way of thinking to SW, and I thought I would struggle due to all the free foods etc on SW, but I have found it much easier to control than I thought!
I have lost 11lbs since I joined 3 weeks ago, but I do have quite a but to lose!
Keep at it and am sure everyone on here will be more than happy to share their tips if you are struggling!

Good luck

Vicki x

Apr 1998 Rodeway Inn International drive
Oct 2000 Quality Inn Anahiem, Navy lodge Coranado & The Rio Las Vegas
Apr 2005 Formosa Gardens & Toronto
Dec 2007 Newport Bay DLP
Feb 2012 Port Orleans Riverside

Aug 2014 2 weeks SSR (1 night HRH)
TORIMS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
simbamad
Imagineer

simbamad's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
The app has been my best friend today and the barcode scanner is so handy. Ive felt much more in control then on sw. I ended up having an early tea/dinner today because I was hungry and that was about 4 hours ago and I'm still satisfied from tea and have only had a banana since then.
Old 28 Apr 18, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
TORIMS
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by simbamad View Post
The app has been my best friend today and the barcode scanner is so handy. Ive felt much more in control then on sw. I ended up having an early tea/dinner today because I was hungry and that was about 4 hours ago and I'm still satisfied from tea and have only had a banana since then.
I’ve found the app invaluable. Being able to see what points are in everything there and then, has made me realise just how much rubbish I was eating before! I am constantly to be seen with app in hand, scanning food uttering the words “well thats not worth the points”😉😉😉

Vicki x

Apr 1998 Rodeway Inn International drive
Oct 2000 Quality Inn Anahiem, Navy lodge Coranado & The Rio Las Vegas
Apr 2005 Formosa Gardens & Toronto
Dec 2007 Newport Bay DLP
Feb 2012 Port Orleans Riverside

Aug 2014 2 weeks SSR (1 night HRH)
TORIMS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 18, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post
iloveholidays1
Apprentice Imagineer

Well, had to go for another meal out yesterday, I saved points and didn't dip to deeply into my weeklies! Hopefully the scales will be kind on Tuesday morning.
ASSports Oct/Nov 2014 ASSports August 2016 POFQ Aug/Sept 2019
Cabana Bay/Carribbean Beach Jan/Feb 23
iloveholidays1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List