Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 24 Apr 18, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa-72
Imagineer

Lisa-72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Mobile

Standing on Main St looking straight ahead at everything, I had wanted to visit for some many years I was so emotional just standing staring.

Sssshhhh it was a secret, March 2010 Econo Lodge 1st Visit
Lisa-72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 18, 11:19 PM  
Link to this Post
JellyEllieBean
Imagineer

We were in animal kingdom and a cast member asked us if we wanted to open Camp Minnie Mickey, we were taken to meet Pocahontas and my DS and DD hoisted the flag, the cast members then sang to DD as she was wearing her birthday pin and took us to meet Baloo and King Louis. We were given a pass to come back for the Lion King show where we were given front row seats and DD was chosen to represent the giraffe section.

My favourite character interaction was in 1900 Park Fare, Drizella proposed to DS who was 11, she gave him a huge kiss, so he had to finish his meal with a big red lipstick smooch on his cheek, she then spent the rest of the meal calling over to him and introducing him to other guests as her finance, so funny.
Old 25 Apr 18, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Kd0758
Very Serious Dibber

My favourite ride is Splash Mountain. I love the music and the theming.

We had a magical experience when we were on our honeymoon. It was our first day in Disney and also happened to be my birthday. We decided that we wanted to book tickets for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party so went to City Hall. We said what we wanted and she told us how much it’d cost so we got our money out. While she was processing it she asked if we were celebrating and we told her about our wedding and my birthday and we didn’t think anything of it. At the end she said ‘put your money away sir, this is on Walt Disney World’.

We were so grateful! Nothing will ever beat our honeymoon
Kd0758 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 18, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
liz-paul
Very Serious Dibber

This might seem boring but my two favourite aspects of WDW were the fact that I could get gluten free ANYWHERE! No more dragging the family around while I check menus f GF options! Also that the people who work there were almost without exception friendly, polite, kind, happy to be there. They may all be faking it, but it doesn't matter - it just made the trip so much nicer!

Favourite ride for the family was probably 7DMT or BTMR.

Good luck to your DD in her project :-)
liz-paul is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 18, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
mrtyoung
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Many thanks to everyone who took time to reply.
We really appreciate your help.
mrtyoung is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 18, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

E spoke about this at family dinner this evening probably not something she wants to include but Dh and the 3 boys and 2 DILs say it wasn't funny at the time but is now when they had to shut down TOT to get me off and get the para medics for me I have a very vague recollection of DS 2 being sent to get another fast pass while I was indisposed
The rotters used my fP for it in March so some of them could ride twice on the days we went to HS
If you ever see a grandma walking sideways with her back to it to me can't even look at it and refuse to be anywhere near it when the rest are on but DH and Ds2/3 nemesis is the tea cups they throw up for Britain DS1 Mission Space yep,an other paramedic. Episode he fainted twice
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List