Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 9 Apr 18, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
JessBlu
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Cinderellas View Post
Alamo definately have a shuttle which was very convenient. We used it in January and had no wait times either way. We are doing this again next January
Great thanks, good to know.

The wait we had at Alamo Port Canarval was crazy !
JessBlu is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 18, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Originally Posted by babycanaansmum View Post
Hi ! We are doing the journey a week Sunday from Disney to Miami to get on our cruise, we plan on leaving Disney at 6:30am to allow plenty of time to travel to the port and return car etc. I think even allowing for the unexpected this should be plenty of time. I think that leaving early on the Sunday morning then the roads should be quiet. My SIL and I are being dropped at the port with the bags and kids and my hubby and BIL are returning the car to the airport and catching the shuttle to the port.
I'd be really interested to know this too

We are driving from BC to Miami on a Saturday in July, I'm concerned about missing the ship! Dh thinks it's fine though and doesn't want to stay near Miami

We have to be on the ship by 3pm latest as it sails at 4.30!
Old 11 Apr 18, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderellas
Very Serious Dibber

[QUOTE=catlady;13179866]I'd be really interested to know this too

We are driving from BC to Miami on a Saturday in July, I'm concerned about missing the ship! Dh thinks it's fine though and doesn't want to stay near Miami

We did this in January and set off at 6.30am from champions gate. We stopped at ihop on the way and had a look at vero beach. Dropped the car off at Alamo 12 and on the ship at approx 1pm. Would do it again but think we will stop at vero beach next year which is nearer as we can embark from 11am 😄
Cinderellas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 18, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
[QUOTE=Cinderellas;13179877]
Originally Posted by catlady View Post
I'd be really interested to know this too

We did this in January and set off at 6.30am from champions gate. We stopped at ihop on the way and had a look at vero beach. Dropped the car off at Alamo 12 and on the ship at approx 1pm. Would do it again but think we will stop at vero beach next year which is nearer as we can embark from 11am 😄
Thanks for that I'm sure we would have enough time but I always think of the worse case plus my ds is hard to get up in the morning so I don't look forward to an early start
Old 11 Apr 18, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
JessBlu
Imagineer

Mobile

We might look into staying at Vero beach.

Thanks everyone
JessBlu is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List