Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 12 Apr 18, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
MK_club1987
Apprentice Imagineer

Does anyone know if the trains from Marne to Lille are running tomorrow?

DW is currently there on a hen and they are getting the indirect back, the Eurostar from Lille is not showing as cancelled, but I am struggling to find any information out about the TGV from Marne Le Valle for them.

Anyone have any ideas?
MK_club1987 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 18, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
MK_club1987
Apprentice Imagineer

Ok just found out the TGV they are booked on is cancelled, is it best for them to speak to Eurostar staff as it was all booked through Eurostar?
MK_club1987 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 18, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Eurostar should sort them out, but I have seen on another thread on here that DLP are also helping out. Are they staying onsite?
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 18, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Oops, guess this is too late now, but judging by several other threads on here:

1) Eurostar are allowing people to swap to the Paris-London trains and paying the RER ticket cost of 7.50 each.

2) DLP are putting notes under people's doors telling them what's happening and even offering to accompany them to Gare du Nord to put them on the train

Hope she got back OK.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 18, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
MK_club1987
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks for your reply, was a bit of a nightmare in the end, they were on the 17:36 Eurostar from Lille which was running ok, but as their TGV was cancelled that’s where the issue was, they weren’t back left any notes and tried speaking to them last night but Eurostar staff had already left the station, I tried on live chat for them and they weren’t helpful in the slightest.

Managed to speak to them this morning and they were moved to Paris 4 hours earlier than when they were supposed to leave Disney which ruined their last day a little, then they were moved from Paris to Lille on the TGV and finally got on their scheduled Eurostar from Lille. Unfortunately one of the girls on the hen had her purse pick pocketed whilst trying to get off the RER in parks, by time she got through to her bank the person who nicked it had already withdrawn 2 lots of £400.00, and the bank are saying whilst they believe her as it’s been withdrawn using a PIN number she can’t be refunded, she’s filed a report with the police so hopefully she can get something back in the end. I’m guessing they must have used some sort of device to override the PIN.

Shame it was such a rubbish end to the holiday, must say I actually wasn’t impressed with how Eurostar handled it, I had to spend over an hour on the phone to them last night and they couldn’t help me and said had to ring back this morning, nobody seemed to know anything yesterday, they were staying at hotel New York and nothing was left for them.

Maybe it’s because they were indirect that it wasn’t clear.

Least they are back now Though and apart from all that had a lovely time.
Old 14 Apr 18, 06:18 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by MK_club1987 View Post
Thanks for your reply, was a bit of a nightmare in the end, they were on the 17:36 Eurostar from Lille which was running ok, but as their TGV was cancelled that’s where the issue was, they weren’t back left any notes and tried speaking to them last night but Eurostar staff had already left the station, I tried on live chat for them and they weren’t helpful in the slightest.

Managed to speak to them this morning and they were moved to Paris 4 hours earlier than when they were supposed to leave Disney which ruined their last day a little, then they were moved from Paris to Lille on the TGV and finally got on their scheduled Eurostar from Lille. Unfortunately one of the girls on the hen had her purse pick pocketed whilst trying to get off the RER in parks, by time she got through to her bank the person who nicked it had already withdrawn 2 lots of £400.00, and the bank are saying whilst they believe her as it’s been withdrawn using a PIN number she can’t be refunded, she’s filed a report with the police so hopefully she can get something back in the end. I’m guessing they must have used some sort of device to override the PIN.

Shame it was such a rubbish end to the holiday, must say I actually wasn’t impressed with how Eurostar handled it, I had to spend over an hour on the phone to them last night and they couldn’t help me and said had to ring back this morning, nobody seemed to know anything yesterday, they were staying at hotel New York and nothing was left for them.

Maybe it’s because they were indirect that it wasn’t clear.

Least they are back now Though and apart from all that had a lovely time.
Not that it helps you now but I found them much more helpful on twitter. Useless on the phone, gave me completely the wrong information and not much better over live chat!
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List