amandajane10
Imagineer

amandajane10's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
i would do the split stay or 2 rooms.
Villa Holiday May 2018
Planning Easter 2020
amandajane10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 18, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
missbeehiving
Trying for More Ears

We did it last year when they were 14/10/9 at BC in a Garden room and it was absolutely fine.
missbeehiving is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 18, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Only four of us but kids and m (19) and f (16). We’ve done a one bed at OKW but back to a deluxe hotel room next time as we all missed the deluxe resort experience. It’s only two weeks and they have the lovely sun room there is someone needs some alone time. The bathroom is the hardest part but there’s a gym there with showers, DD likes an evening bath and DS a morning shower and me and DH fit in! So for me I’d say Beach Club. Have to say my son would have said the villa though. He’s not paying however 😂
Old 24 Apr 18, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
jobelly
Imagineer

We’ve stayed at BC twice, the first time with 2 kids and the second time with a third in a cot as she was 12months old. The second time obviously a cot took up a lot of room but both times there was a lack of space and as the kids buy more stuff and clothes get left out it got worse.
We stayed 2 years ago when youngest was 2 at OKW and we’re staying there again this year. There was loads of room in the one bed and we had a massive room with the kids in the lounge on a sofa bed and sofa chair. There was still a sofa to sit on, as well as dining area and kitchen. Separate entrance (only higher number buildings) to the bathroom for during the night and washer and drier and guaranteed balcony (one trip we got one at BC and another trip we didn’t)
I adore BC and love being able to walk to Epcot and HS but I think the room you get at OKW makes it a better choice. That is a lovely resort as well and a bit more chilled, just you can’t walk anywhere but you can get the boat to DS. I would now always choose OKW over BC due to the amount of room you get while we are going with the kids, as well as the fact the price is a lot better.
Old 24 Apr 18, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Red Nats
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

We managed fine for 8 nights,
Never in the room , at parks or by the pool. But then we really loved moving to a villa afterwards at the coast. Doing same next year hopefully.
7 nights beach club (14,12,9)
7 nights villa
3 nights RPR
Red Nats is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 18, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
jamcat
Having Dinner with Goofy

We stayed in Yacht Club for 7nts in 2016 as a family of 5, 3 boys aged 14, 11 and 5 at the time. We made use of the balcony space, nice extra sitting area! Had no problems at all, plenty of space, loved it, wouldn't hesitate to do it again if price right. Location is the best! Staying at POR this year as YC,BC, OKW prices were too expensive, hoping we manage ok in the smaller room with no balcony- but we'll be at Disney so how can we not be happy
jamcat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 18, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Tynxuk
Very Serious Dibber

We've not done (or plan to do) BC however we did 11 nights CBR when our girls were 8,11&12 last year and are doing 13 nights POR this year when girls will be 9,12&14, our next planned visit will be 2021 so girls will be around 11,14&16 and planning 14 nights in 2 connecting rooms at CSR. One will be booked for one adult & the three girls with free dining (if still available!) the other at a later date room only with room discount (hoping 4 nights free with 2 week booking) for the remaining adult and then we will request the bookings are connected and connecting rooms. We had so many credits left last year and don't expect to eat it all this time so enough credits for 4 people should work for us.
Tynxuk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List