Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 19 Oct 21, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
LP7
Dancing with Tink'

Manchester Airport Parking

Hi all,

I am just wondering if anyone can provide some advice on parking at Manchester Airport? We are due to fly out in February.. and there doesn't seem to be any meet and greet options?

I have never done the drop and go service, however it is almost half the price of the T2 multistory. Just wonder if anyone can advise if its worth the extra cost? Or any alternative options would be appreciated!

Cheers,

Liam
LP7 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 21, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
bobcat12
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I have used jet parks 1,2 3 before..it is fairly basic..you park yourself, keep your keys and catch a free jet parks bus to the terminal. The pros are that it is cheaper than the multi storey and still reasonably close to the terminals, the negatives are it's an outdoor gravel area which isn't great when it's raining as it has some potholes! If you have lots of luggage/young kids just drop them off at the terminal go and park and catch the bus back yourself.
bobcat12 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 21, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

I've never used anything other than T2 multistory or T2 meet and greet. The convenience is worth the price difference IMHO. Use HELLO-MAN in the discount code box to hopefully reduce the price.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 21, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
kk20
Imagineer

we always use the multistorey too. Convenience wins after a long flight with cases.
kk20 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 21, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Buzz's buddy
slightly serious Dibber

T2 meet and greet is available on the Manchester Airport website, I booked mine a few weeks ago.
It is also available through 3rd party sellers.
Buzz's buddy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 21, 06:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Alibayparc
VIP Dibber

Hi
Strange- meet and greet T2 isn’t an option for for me, next June, only T1. Discount code worked thank you Dr J so cancelling and rebooking D&G.
Edit, worth keeping an eye on prices. Booked last week, £157- today £126 minus Dr J’s code £114. Result.
Alex

Edited at 01:59 PM.
Alibayparc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 21, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Chris106
Apprentice Imagineer

Usually use the Meet & Greet and normally a decent price with using the link on Money Saving Expert for Holiday Extras.
Chris106 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 21, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Ingram01
Helping Minnie

Try code CP20NEW for 20% off.

Also worth a try going through TopCashback for another 18%.

Edited at 10:07 PM.
Ingram01 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 21, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
adz_jh
Proud to wear my Ears

Has anyone seen anything about when T2 meet&greet is opening up again now flights are leaving t2
adz_jh is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 21, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Mazascouser
Apprentice Imagineer

Mazascouser's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Just booked T2 Manchester for 13/3/22 26/3/22 multi story west with 2 security fast passes £74.99. Used the code HELLO-MAN as advised by our fellow Dibber Dr Jumba. Paid £94.99 yesterday so cancelled and rebooked. Happy holiday planning to you all, and thanks for the tips.
Mazascouser is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List