Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 10 Jun 13, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Julie
Proud to wear my Ears

:) Disney Magic Films

Hi
I was wondering if there is anywhere online that shows which films will be on the Disney Magic cruise from Barcelona this August. Does anybody know how recent the films are? We were hoping that the new Monsters University film might be shown, even though it is not due to be released in the UK until October. Thanks!
Disney Julie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 13, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by Disney Julie View Post
Hi
I was wondering if there is anywhere online that shows which films will be on the Disney Magic cruise from Barcelona this August. Does anybody know how recent the films are? We were hoping that the new Monsters University film might be shown, even though it is not due to be released in the UK until October. Thanks!
The films that are shown will have been released already. Occasionally, if a premier is due, the ships will show it at one minute past midnight which is good fun. The rest of the world get it the same day but the ships get it first at just after midnight. People tend to go to the theatre in their pyjamas for these ones!

For normal ones, you'll be looking at films already released I'm afraid. Some older ones will be shown too.
Old 10 Jun 13, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
hazelandannie
Excited about Disney

Hi
Last week it was Iron Man the new movie, Oz the great and powerful, disney Chimpanzee, can't think what else
hazelandannie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 13, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Birtie
slightly serious Dibber

Hi
I thought Monsters University has a UK release date of July. I think it's the DVD that is due in October
Birtie's Trip ReportsOct95~QIP,Aug97~HJ Universal Tower/Wedding,Aug03~BWMovieland/BWPlaza,Feb05~BW ML/POR,Aug07~CBR,Aug08~Rosen Plaza/Marriott Suites Clearwater, Aug09~OKW,Xmas10~ASMu, Aug11~POR,Aug12~POR, Aug13~DCL Med,Xmas13~ASMu, Aug14~RPR/POR,Feb15~Shingle Creek,Aug15~SSR/DCL Western/BC,May16~DCL Norway, Dec 16~BCV/RPR/SSR, Aug 17~AKL/DCL/POL,Aug 19~POR/DCL/BRV,Jan 20~SSR/Vero/RCL,Mar 22~ESSS/SSR,Aug 22 Road Trip, Nov 23~ESSS/SSR/DCL Wish/GF
Birtie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 13, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Julie
Proud to wear my Ears

Thanks for all the info! Yes I just looked and Monsters University should be out when we go, so fingers crossed they will be showing it!
Disney Julie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 13, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
CheshireCaty
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by hazelandannie View Post
Last week it was Iron Man the new movie, Oz the great and powerful, disney Chimpanzee, can't think what else
Wreck it Ralph and Brave in 3D, also Lincoln.
WDW - 92, 93, 95, 97, 00 x2, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 09 x2, 10, 11 x2, 12, 13, 14, 15 x2, 17 x2, 18, 19 x 2, 22--- DLP - 95, 01, 03, 06, 11, 14, 18, 19—- Disney Cruise - 2012 - Bahamas, 13 - Med, 15 - 15n EBTA, 16 - Alaska, 19 - Northern Europe.
"You may have noticed I'm not all there myself" -
CheshireCaty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 13, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
ReadyToBurst
Excited about Disney

We saw Cars 2 on our previous cruise prior to its uk release
WDW: Aug 1995 All Star Sports / Aug 1997 I Drive / Sept 2008 POFQ / Sept 2009 Beach Club DLP: May 2002 Santa Fe / Dec 02,03,04,05,06, 09, Jun 10 and Feb 13 Sequioa Lodge / Dec 10 Disneyland Hotel Disney Cruise: Sept 2010, July 2011 / June 2013 Disney Magic - Med, first trip without mum
ReadyToBurst is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 13, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyNurse
New Poster (2)

Someone from our cruise, 25/07/13, phoned Disney to ask which films will be shown:

Tangled
Chimpanzee
Avengers
Brave in 2D and 3D
Oz
Monsters University
Finding Nemo 3D
Frankenweenie
Wreck It Ralph
Lincoln
Iron Man 3
The Lone Ranger
DisneyNurse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 13, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by ReadyToBurst View Post
We saw Cars 2 on our previous cruise prior to its uk release
I guess it was already released in the US then. I haven't seen any of the Cars movies

Originally Posted by DisneyNurse View Post
Someone from our cruise, 25/07/13, phoned Disney to ask which films will be shown:

Tangled
Chimpanzee
Avengers
Brave in 2D and 3D
Oz
Monsters University
Finding Nemo 3D
Frankenweenie
Wreck It Ralph
Lincoln
Iron Man 3
The Lone Ranger
We're on cruises in early August, so guess the films will be the same. Happy with those, especially Oz as saw it at the cinema a few weeks ago and loved it.
Thanks for posting.

Edited at 08:17 AM.
Bats is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 13, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread