Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 21 Jan 19, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Goosey-Lucy
slightly serious Dibber

May 2018 - 3 weeks, one wedding and a villa, Day 17 - The cinema & Cracker Barrel

Sunday 20th May

We were up at about 9am today, it had become a pretty standard time for us to get up by this point. The weather was a bit grey and drizzly so we thought about trying the cinema at Disney Springs. We checked what was on at what time and decided on Rampage as we’re both obsessed with Dwayne Johnson (for different reasons I hope )

We pottered around the villa for a little bit, had some breakfast and coffee, I may of possibly done some laundry and other little bits and then we got ready to head out.
We drove to Fantasia Gardens to park, this had become a bit of a habit for us now as it annoyed us a great deal to have to pay $22.

We walked round to Epcot as Chris was after a bento box from Japan, until he realised they were $40 ! He soon changed his mind !
We thought it might be a bit adventurous to use the transport to get to Disney Springs, so we ended up getting the bus to OKW and then a boat from OKW to Disney Springs.

Had a saunter round Disney Springs, Chris wanted some cornbread mix from House of Blues, they had an offer on to buy 2 get 1 free so we ended up with 3 bags, also bought some coffee.
By this point we could print our tickets from the machines outside and head in, we bought a hot dog each and a drink and settled in. The film was really good, although probably not young child friendly, so we were really surprised that there were babies and toddlers in there

After the film we headed straight to the boat back to OKW, it was still drizzling so we didn’t particularly want to walk round any parks.
On the boat back we saw a baby bobcat on the riverbank, the boat driver slowed right down for us to see him
We then made our way back to Epcot and to the car and headed back to the villa for a little freshen up. We’d not eaten much throughout the day, which was very unlike us, so were starving by the evening time.

We’d heard stuff about Cracker Barrel and I think Chris had eaten there a couple of times when he was younger and loved it, so we decided on there for tea.
We both had chicken fried chicken with our first lot of vegetables in nearly 3 weeks, no dessert as it was very filling. We had a little look round the shop where we wanted to buy everything for home and then headed home to sit by the pool for a little bit.

Tomorrow – More shopping & Citywalk
Goosey-Lucy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 19, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Palm trees
Apprentice Imagineer

Nice day, I quite fancy Cracker barrel on my next trip
Palm trees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 19, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Goosey-Lucy
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
Nice day, I quite fancy Cracker barrel on my next trip
Definitely try it! It’s amazing there 😁
Goosey-Lucy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List