Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 23 Jul 13, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
hazelandannie
Excited about Disney

Electronic Cigarettes

I gave up smoking 4 weeks ago (these have been a godsend).
I'm aware you can't use them on a virgin flight, although cant see why you can't use them in the loo but hey ho rules are rules.
My question is where do I pack them? Han luggage? Or hol?
hazelandannie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 13, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Andycm81
Apprentice Imagineer

Andycm81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Only an assumption I'm afraid, but I'd think they'd be ok in your hand luggage, just don't use it on the plane and I think you'll be fine.
Andycm81 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 13, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Cash
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi
I put mine in my hand luggage and if i feel the need to use it when i get to Florida it is easy to find
Well done giving up for 4 week's keep it up
Old 23 Jul 13, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post

I put mine in my hand luggage and use it without any issues on the plane but have not been on a virgin flight with it, yet!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 13, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Seaworldlovers
slightly serious Dibber

Does anyone know the policy re e cigarettes on the plane or indeed in the parks ?
Seaworldlovers is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 13, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
vickyc651
Imagineer

I seen a lady this morning using hers on our return flight when she was having a leg stretch and no one batted an eyelid. I seen people using them all over the parks. They do no harm to anyone as they have no tar content, so I don't see the issue myself and they don't smell.
Old 23 Jul 13, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Seaworldlovers
slightly serious Dibber

i'm thinking that some pub chains have banned them maybe its the same elsewhere.I know there is no danger from them and it's great that it helps people quit
Seaworldlovers is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 13, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
steve@mac155.f
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Well done for the 4 weeks

Carrying it in your pocket is fine I gave up just before Easter had no problems in carrying it in my pocket with the spare battery and spare cartridge refills in my hand luggage at the end of May.

Did not use it on the plane though as some people do get a bit twitchy when they see what they think is smoke filling the cabin.

Steve
steve@mac155.f is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 13, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post

We took a water vapour mentol one , is lights up blue at the tip. No smoke comes from them, We used it on a thomsons flight in june with no issues. The electronic ones are banned.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 13, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
hazelandannie
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by vickyc651 View Post
I seen a lady this morning using hers on our return flight when she was having a leg stretch and no one batted an eyelid. I seen people using them all over the parks. They do no harm to anyone as they have no tar content, so I don't see the issue myself and they don't smell.
Who were you flying with?
hazelandannie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread