Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 19 Nov 21, 02:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Looks another fantastic day 🤩it looks so cute, I’m definitely going to Cheers
Enjoy your last day Colette
I’ve loved your holiday
Took a special pic for you
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 21, 03:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
Can’t believe today was my last full day 😭
Leisurely morning with a relatively late breakfast. I’d booked onto a boat cruise at 12 so had breakfast at 10 and wandered round the Harbour by my hotel soaking up the sunshine. It was around 18/20 degrees today which is amazing considering I’m was around 4 degrees a couple of days ago

Had a lovely cruise round the harbour with a great guide telling us all about the islands and surrounding areas. Few pics including my hotel from the harbour

The airport is the other side of the harbour so planes taking off over the city and boat

USS Constitution

Edited at 03:27 AM.
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 21, 03:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
After the cruise I walked up through the city again and eventually arriving in the Copley area . I wanted to see the Boston Library (thank you Pumpkin Pie!). It was stunning and fascinating with all the different rooms and sections. Loved the courtyard with people sitting about reading, studying and eating lunch. What a gem!

It faced the beautiful Trinity Church

Wandered round that area for a while through the prudential centre and Copley mall before heading back to the hotel. They had begun decorating for Christmas with the trees outside lit up

Had a final view from my room at night before heading out to eat.

Back in the room now but I’ve treated myself to this as I’m quite proud of myself for coming away and doing so much! A year or so ago I thought I’d never go anywhere again and didn’t think I’d have the bottle to do it!

Edited at 03:25 AM.
Old 19 Nov 21, 04:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneysid
Getting Excited

Mobile

Thank you for the fantastic holiday Colette, I’ve really enjoyed travelling along with you.
Old 19 Nov 21, 05:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
Originally Posted by Disneysid View Post
Thank you for the fantastic holiday Colette, I’ve really enjoyed travelling along with you.
Aaah thank you so much for coming with me xx
Old 19 Nov 21, 07:22 AM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
Took a special pic for you
Now that’s a lovely sight on this cold Friday 🙊😋
Thanks Colette 💕x

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 21, 07:28 AM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

After the cruise I walked up through the city again and eventually arriving in the Copley area . I wanted to see the Boston Library (thank you Pumpkin Pie!). It was stunning and fascinating with all the different rooms and sections. Loved the courtyard with people sitting about reading, studying and eating lunch. What a gem!

It faced the beautiful Trinity Church

Wandered round that area for a while through the prudential centre and Copley mall before heading back to the hotel. They had begun decorating for Christmas with the trees outside lit up

Had a final view from my room at night before heading out to eat.

Back in the room now but I’ve treated myself to this as I’m quite proud of myself for coming away and doing so much! A year or so ago I thought I’d never go anywhere again and didn’t think I’d have the bottle to do it!
Stunning pics as always Colette, I’ve loved waking up in the morning & seeing what you’ve been up to 🥰
Boston Library looks a little bit Italian style, you’ve inspired me to do a little trip report when I go next year too
Have a safe journey home today 😊x

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 21, 07:32 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Gorgeous pics, hope you have a safe and easy journey home. X
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 21, 07:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
A fantastic last day and what amazing weather! It has been wonderful to follow along on your trip and see all your gorgeous photos. Thank you for sharing. 💝
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 21, 07:58 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Most definitely! I guess we could squeeze your mum in too if she promises to behave!
I’m popping out in the morning before heading home so I’ll get you both a pack of Ghiradelli x
Oh my word, Colette that’s very kind of you but please don’t go to any trouble.

Really loved your report, and looked forward to your updates each day. Thanks so much for taking us all along with you

Safe travels home, and hopefully we can all countdown with you for your (our) next trip

xx
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List