Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 19 Nov 21, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Rob & Jan
Being a bit Goofy

I've loved following your trip-you've inspired me to include Boston when we next go to the US.
Have a safe journey home.
Rob & Jan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 21, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Rob & Jan View Post
I've loved following your trip-you've inspired me to include Boston when we next go to the US.
Have a safe journey home.
Thank you! It’s a fantastic city
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 21, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
Originally Posted by Lindaelaine View Post
I feel quite sad that your trip is over Colette, you have really packed a lot in and made the most of your time, (better than anything Judith Chalmers ever did) 😂
Have a good journey home and three final words "Get Booking again" 🤗
Thank you! I definitely will, this trip has done me more good than I ever imagined
I need to get my luggage under control though as it’s just out of hand
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 21, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
Most definitely! I guess we could squeeze your mum in too if she promises to behave!
I’m popping out in the morning before heading home so I’ll get you both a pack of Ghiradelli x
Awwwww Colette that's such a kind gesture but please don't go out of your way, I know you will have a lot to take back home with your own haul 😉
As for squeezing me in a suitcase, have you seen the size of me 😂 I might fit in an extra large one .
Enjoy your Champagne, it's good to treat yourself .
Safe journey home x
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 21, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Boston looks lovely - it’s on my list to visit. Thanks for sharing your trip with us - it looked like a good time to go with the Xmas things just starting but not too busy.

Enjoy your next trip. We went to Vienna for the Christmas markets a few years ago - it’s a beautiful city. If Schönbrunn Palace is open and having its Christmas markets try and go there - it’s just a short trip on the Underground. We’ve also been to Copenhagen in early December and really enjoyed it there.
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 21, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
Boston looks lovely - it’s on my list to visit. Thanks for sharing your trip with us - it looked like a good time to go with the Xmas things just starting but not too busy.

Enjoy your next trip. We went to Vienna for the Christmas markets a few years ago - it’s a beautiful city. If Schönbrunn Palace is open and having its Christmas markets try and go there - it’s just a short trip on the Underground. We’ve also been to Copenhagen in early December and really enjoyed it there.
Thank you! Haven’t planned anything yet so it’s a good start 🙂
Old 19 Nov 21, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Safe journey home Colette, I’ve really enjoyed y’our’ trip!
Loved all the photos, I bet your legs could do with a holiday I hope they get to relax a bit at home. Thanks for sharing your trip with us
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 21, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Tillyfloss
Imagineer

Have a safe and relaxing journey home.

I have often thought of a trip to Boston but never made it.
But your posts and pics have rekindled my desire, checking my AL quota as I type.
Thanks and so glad you enjoyed it.
Tillyfloss is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 21, 01:02 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

I’m just catching up Colette, what a fabulous few days you had in Boston, it’s definitely on the bucket list to visit!
It’s a shame Sephora didn’t stock the eye cream but they quite often have deals on the Tarte site and they ship to the U.K., I’ll keep my eye out and let you know.
I hope you had a safe flight home, thank you for taking the time to share your trip with us x

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 21, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
After the cruise I walked up through the city again and eventually arriving in the Copley area . I wanted to see the Boston Library (thank you Pumpkin Pie!). It was stunning and fascinating with all the different rooms and sections. Loved the courtyard with people sitting about reading, studying and eating lunch. What a gem!

It faced the beautiful Trinity Church

Wandered round that area for a while through the prudential centre and Copley mall before heading back to the hotel. They had begun decorating for Christmas with the trees outside lit up

Had a final view from my room at night before heading out to eat.

Back in the room now but I’ve treated myself to this as I’m quite proud of myself for coming away and doing so much! A year or so ago I thought I’d never go anywhere again and didn’t think I’d have the bottle to do it!
Colette this all looks so lovely! So glad you have had such a good time xxx

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List