Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 8 Dec 21, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Steve071
Helping Donald

Would that impact on the deal I got with the dining credit? If I lose that, it wouldn’t make much sense. If it could be just added on, I’d be happy with that price.

Thanks for the advice.
Steve071 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 21, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Steve071 View Post
Would that impact on the deal I got with the dining credit? If I lose that, it wouldn’t make much sense. If it could be just added on, I’d be happy with that price.

Thanks for the advice.
It shouldn't, but that's going to depend on BA. People have had trouble getting VH to add it without them removing the dining credit, but other agents (WDTC, ATD, etc) have been fine to do it. I can't recall either way on BA bookings.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 21, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Steve071 View Post
The £96 sounds like a good deal, but I can’t find any reference to it via BA. Does anybody have a link or where to find the deal?

Thanks
Not sure about BA, but the option online only applies when buying your tickets. You can choose to buy 2022 Magic ticket either with or without Genie+. It will then apply for the whole 14 days (for a 14 day ticket).

If you already have tickets and want to add it on then you need to contact the company you bought your tickets from and ask if you can add on Genie+ prior to being in Orlando. I might be wrong, but I think that if they do this then what they do is switch your existing ticket for a Magic ticket with the Genie+ option.

Depending on when you are visiting and what the seller offers, you may have to pay more than £96. For example, if visiting at Christmas time next year, you may have to pay more for the Magic ticket in addition to the £96 to add Genie+.

Otherwise, you can pay to add Genie+ on a day-by-day basis whilst in Orlando. It'll cost $15+tax for each day - which is around £12.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 21, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
jimmy-google
Excited about Disney

I contacted Tui and they can't add it
jimmy-google is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 21, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
returnplanning
Imagineer

Do all members of the party have to have genie+ to book LL?
Old 9 Dec 21, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
sully301
Imagineer

Originally Posted by returnplanning View Post
To book the £96 one or on each occasion of booking a LL selection? The first one - don't know but would imagine so and second - you can choose who wants to do LL with you when booking
Feb 2003 AKL, April 2003 Villa, June 2003 ASMu Nov 2003 OKW, Dec 2003 CSR & PVR, Aug 2007 Pop Century, Aug 2011 RPR & OKW, Dec 2012 POFQ & BLT. Aug 2015 Disney Magic, Sep 2016 ASsports, Sep 2019 OKW, March 2020, Holiday Inn Celebration. 2021 CSR, Sep 22 Pop Century, BLT & AKL. Feb23 Dockside US. Aug 23 Disney Dream, Jan 24 ASSp Sep 2024 ASSp
sully301 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 21, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

If you all want to use the LL, yes. Everyone has to tap in individually. But if you have people in your party that don't want to ride the Genie+ attractions, they don't need to have it. Although if adding the special rate in advance rather than on the day, this normally applies to everyone on the booking.

If by LL you mean the individual attractions, no one needs Genie+ in order to book those as they are a separate charge. But as above, everyone who wants to ride must book them.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 21, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Everyone in your party that you want to book a Genie+ lightning lane slot for needs to have Genie+. So if you want to book a Genie+ LL slot for, say, Haunted Mansion for everyone in your party then everyone in your party needs to have bought Genie+.

If you mean the Individual Lightning Lane selections (ILLS) for the fancy rides like ROTR and SDMT then, no, you don't need Genie+ to book those. No one in your party needs Genie+ to book ILLS. However, you do need to pay for everyone who wants to book an ILLS slot.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List