Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 16 Dec 21, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Christmas Eve plans?

What does everyone do on Xmas Eve? I was hoping to go to the cinema but I don’t think our local one is showing West Side Story on Xmas eve…I’m now thinking maybe taking the dog for a nice walk, perhaps visiting the local garden centre and a meal at our local pub.
I was just wondering what other peoples plans are for Xmas Eve?
Princess Ariel is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 21, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

We always go to the cinema on xmas eve, but like you, the 2 films we all want to see are west side story or a boy called Christmas... both not on , I can understand west side story not being on, but a Christmas film ?
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 21, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

Final house tidy, laying out the Christmas table and peeling vegetables. 🙄🙄
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 21, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

Flying to Orlando 🤞🏼🤞🏼
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 21, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Watch the snowman late afternoon then after tea lay the Christmas table and put all the sweets and chocolate out on the side . Usually watch Elf in the evening. We do exactly the same every year and I love it

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17
Disneycraft is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 21, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
popsiwinkle
Excited about Disney

We normally get up early to go to the supermarket to get final fresh bits of food and then come back for something to eat. Then we'll go and visit some elderly relatives (hopefully we can still this year, we'll be testing in the morning before we go just in case) for some Christmas nibbles. This is all assuming people aren't working, which this year all my immediate family are off which is bloody lovely. This year for the first time we'll be going out for a meal in a nice local pub in the evening (well we're meant to be...) and relaxing at home in between all that. Looking forward to it and hoping it all comes off!
popsiwinkle is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 21, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
ely3857
Imagineer

Mobile

The plan is….

Dog walk in the morning. Drop him off at our friends who are dog sitting around 12:00. We head for a quick lunch then Panto. Collect the dog around 17:00, back home for a takeaway and probably Switch games.
Old 16 Dec 21, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
lovemickey
Imagineer

Mobile

Cinema to watch Spider-Man, not very Christmassy I know, but we all want to see it and that’s the first day we can! Local restaurant for tea then home and into new pj’s to watch home alone before bed.
lovemickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 21, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Anne
VIP Dibber

Meal at our local Chinese/Thai with eldest DD and her husband.
Anne is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 21, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

We always go out for breakfast and then home for Christmas dinner prep.
In the afternoon we will be going for a walk along the canal before we have an early dinner at a riverside pub.
Will come home and watch polar express and Christmas with the Kranks with some snowballs .
Dh will then inflict Blackadder Christmas special on me just before bed 🙄
ScoopsAhoy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List