Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 3 Jan 22, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Br'er Bear
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by hscx3boys View Post
fingers crossed I will get all I need and paid into dues account before deadline in January.
Hi hscx3boys,

Just in case there's a delay in receiving all of the gift cards, while the deadline for dues states, The due date to make your Annual Dues payment in full is January 15th.

You can actually make payment in full up to 14th February as it also states, To avoid late fees and interest assessments Annual Dues payments must be posted to your account by February 14th. Late fees and interest occur on February 15th, and each month thereafter on any past due balance.

We've paid in early Feb some years with no impact on membership or any late fees applied.

All the best and Happy New Year to fellow Members and Dibbers!
Br'er Bear is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 22, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
hscx3boys
VIP Dibber

That’s great to know.
hscx3boys is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 22, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
gavvy
Imagineer

Tried for another card last night..had an email today to say they can't verify my billing so I need to call with new payment details.
I won't bother assume the pending authorisation will drop off in a few days.
It does seem hit and miss as I've bought a few with no issues
Old 6 Jan 22, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
hscx3boys
VIP Dibber

I stuck at $200 max each card, bought one each day. Last year the $500 would not go through only $200? So this time I have only bought $200 gift card. I now have got $1800 through just waiting for the last one that I bought yesterday. I used Saratoga address and my UK land line number.
hscx3boys is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 22, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
gavvy
Imagineer

That may have been the issue, i went for $500

The authorisation could take 29 days to drop off paypal so am going to have to wait a while i think
Old 6 Jan 22, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
hscx3boys
VIP Dibber

Yes I think $500 is your issue. And it does take forever to drop off.
Old 8 Jan 22, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Jan
Imagineer

Jan's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
I am having great trouble trying to pay with Gift Cards. There is so much faffing about to get each card on to one “lead” card before you can put in the total amount you want to pay and then it says there is an error! You have to go through this if you are using gift cards as part payment. Then when I amalgamated two cards and tried to I put the details into the DVC website to pay for one contract, (we have two), I got another error message. After retrying a couple of times and double and tripling the information I was giving I finally gave up. May be I will try again tomorrow before USA wakes up!

Good luck everyone.

Edited at 05:05 PM.
Jan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 22, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
hscx3boys
VIP Dibber

I opted for paying one contract at a time, then clicked different amount not balance and loaded one card a day.
Old 8 Jan 22, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
hscx3boys
VIP Dibber

Very hit and miss on buying the gift cards, got $1800 buying a gift card for $200 every couple of days but the last one I bought only $75 I got the email stating they couldn’t verify please contact with another payment method.
Old 8 Jan 22, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Br'er Bear
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Jan View Post
I am having great trouble trying to pay with Gift Cards. There is so much faffing about to get each card on to one “lead” card before you can put in the total amount you want to pay and then it says there is an error! You have to go through this if you are using gift cards as part payment. Then when I amalgamated two cards and tried to I put the details into the DVC website to pay for one contract, (we have two), I got another error message. After retrying a couple of times and double and tripling the information I was giving I finally gave up. May be I will try again tomorrow before USA wakes up!

Good luck everyone.
You don't need to load multiply small gift card amounts onto one card when paying online. As hscx3boys states just load one card at a time and pay by Contract not Pay Full Amount.

Good luck tomorrow when you try again!
Br'er Bear is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List