Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 20 Dec 21, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Transport from LAX to Anaheim

If we get to go on our trip in February, what would be the most reasonable priced option in terms of transport from LAX to Anaheim. We are not hiring a car for this trip as we are just planning on visiting Disney.

(2adults and a teen)

Lynx? Uber?

Thank you.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 21, 07:56 AM  
Link to this Post
mike4scuba
Imagineer

mike4scuba's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Around $75 for 4 people as you will need an XL. Standard are only carrying 3 passengers atm

It may be a bit cheaper when you arrive depending on time difference when you search and price surging

Open Google maps put you from and to destinations and click the hail option to get ideas of costs

Only lists Lyft but Uber prices won't be far off

mike4scuba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 21, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

I would avoid Uber and Lyft. They have surge pricing at various times of the day so there is never a standard set price. You are much better off getting a quote and booking with a car service.

Depending on your budget and needs, some of them even include a stop at a grocery store, or will meet you at baggage claim.

I have booked with Midwilshuttle for my January trip. The quote for Anaheim to LAX is $100 and you pay the driver either card or cash.

Other companies are
Lanskys
Affordable Town Car Company
Karmel
Prime Time
Bad Pink Tink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 21, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Thank you both.👍🏻
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 21, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

I use this company

affordabletowncarcompany/

Yesterday was a breeze where as the one for shuttles went round the airport as they are restricting traffic due to construction at LAX for next few months.

Flight landed early but it look over 4 hrs to get through passport control . It was crazy hot, no water and all manual (machines no longer in action) - had to show my test results and vaccination status and got a real gruelling why I was using an esta and not my visa. Worst ever experience at LAX - landed at 1330 but got to hotel at 8pm
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 21, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
I use this company

Yesterday was a breeze where as the one for shuttles went round the airport as they are restricting traffic due to construction at LAX for next few months.

Flight landed early but it look over 4 hrs to get through passport control . It was crazy hot, no water and all manual (machines no longer in action) - had to show my test results and vaccination status and got a real gruelling why I was using an esta and not my visa. Worst ever experience at LAX - landed at 1330 but got to hotel at 8pm
4 hours! Wow! 😳
Old 21 Dec 21, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I use this company

That’s crazy, I bet you couldn’t wait to get out of there.

I flew into LAX in November , the kiosks were out of action, but we were done very quickly, short queue to see the officer and never asked to show anything other than passports
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 21, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

I told the line staffer I was going to pass out and she moved me right to an agent - probably saved an hour but I was feeling so I’ll . She apologised and said all flights and pax were being funnelled through TBT. Major construction work happening at LAX but maybe worse because of the holidays . The residents side didn’t look that much better - they are so very worried about omicron

Edited at 07:11 PM.
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 21, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I told the line staffer I was going to pass out and she moved me right to an agent - probably saved an hour but I was feeling so I’ll . She apologised and said all flights and pax were being funnelled through TBT. Major construction work happening at LAX but maybe worse because of the holidays . The residents side didn’t look that much better - they are so very worried about omicron
Ah yes of course, We saw all the construction , We had to go somewhere different to normal to get the shuttle to the car hire

Hope you have a lovely holiday and Christmas x
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Dec 21, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

What is TBT?

I was wondering if you had made it over yet. I am still not decided if we are still going in January.
Claudette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List