Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 8 Jan 22, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarahemeliarose
Helping Mickey

British airways kids meals.

Hi everyone, does anyone know the current kids meals on board or even better any pictures? Our kids are super picky and not sure wether to keep as adults meals or change to Kids (they are 9 and 12) and not big foodies!

Help please 🤷
Sarahemeliarose is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 22, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
teallach
Very Serious Dibber

I wasn’t paying a lot of attention….fussy 15 year old niece didn’t eat it anyway😂 Husband ate it but he’s got a rubbish memory! Think it was meatballs and pasta on outbound and I definitely saw chicken strips with pasta on way back. We only got back yesterday🙄 Her breakfast yesterday was a tub of fruit (which I ate) and yoghurt
teallach is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 22, 04:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

I’ve ordered DS13 a child’s meal. He’s only just started being a little more adventurous with his meals. 👍🏻
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 22, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
swintonowl
VIP Dibber

Chicken nuggets on LGW-MCO on 20th December.

On the way back it was cooked chicken.

Neither meal was very appetising. Neither were the adult meals.
swintonowl is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 22, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Sarahemeliarose View Post
Hi everyone, does anyone know the current kids meals on board or even better any pictures? Our kids are super picky and not sure wether to keep as adults meals or change to Kids (they are 9 and 12) and not big foodies!

Help please 🤷
Personally I would stick to the kids meals as the adult meals are usually worse. I always take a boots meal deal or pop to Pret/costa and get the kids something from there incase they don’t eat the plane food.

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 22, 07:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Antsp
Excited about Disney

My wife always orders a kids meal for herself, she prefers it to the adult meal, and there is actually more
Antsp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 22, 08:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Sarahemeliarose
Helping Mickey

Thanks everyone, I think I’m going to stick to the kids meal for them. I’ll be taking food on the plane as normal but I’d ideally want them to eat something ‘proper’ so fingers crossed!
Sarahemeliarose is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 22, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Sneeks85
Very Serious Dibber

When my DD was maybe 5, BA had ran out of kids meals (ie gave her meal to someone else!) She had a choice to have an adults meal or nothing! Luckily for me she'll eat near enough anything, and enjoyed the pasta from the adults meal more than I imagine she would have the chicken nuggets etc. The lovely air stewardess also came back with a pile of fun size sweets to make up for the lack of kids snacks!

Moral of the story is, I now always get a meal deal at the airport - just in case! Can never decide whether to book the kids meals for her or not now though.
Sneeks85 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 22, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
mrslfc
Excited about Disney

I will be getting DS 13 a kids meal, he is quite a picky eater. I will also be getting him a meal deal at the airport just in case!
mrslfc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 22, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Emma & Lloyd
Apprentice Imagineer

Kids meal was cheesy pasta on the flight back end of December.
We hedge our bets by ordering an adult meal and a kids meal for our two (5 and 3) so hopefully it will be something they like across both meals. We also get boots meal deal x 2.

Villas at Grand Floridian 2014 Cabana Bay 2015 Animal Kingdom Villas 2016 Animal Kingdom Villas 2017 Cabana Bay & Saratoga Springs 2019 Saratoga Springs 2021
Emma & Lloyd is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List