Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 12 Jan 22, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
She has a dance school in Wales I think it is now, so must be a bit peed off with all these programmes.
I imagine she uses her married name so isn’t instantly identified.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 22, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Stella11 View Post
I think she did it.

With or without the evidence ?
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 22, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Stella11
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
With or without the evidence ?
Based on the fact she admitted shaking the baby, 'tossing' him on the bed and being rough with him. Of course that baby died because of her. She likely didn't mean it. But for her, Matty would be alive.
Stella11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 22, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

I followed the case and watched all the coverage at the time(hard to think how long ago it was)I thought she was innocent.
It must be awful for her having it all dragged up again.It's not hard to find out where and what she's doing now,no matter what name she's using.
Scotsmomma2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 22, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishmum
Imagineer

scottishmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
I followed the case at the time and watched the case on tv.
Seen a pic recently online of her with her daughter, she’s not changed a bit .
I think she went on to study law or something similar.

Not sure if she did it, but it’s a coincidence that she “gently shook” him that day and dropped him as she said.
Isn’t that a bit much of a coincidence if that he didn’t have his horrific injuries.

Edited at 09:22 PM.
scottishmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 22, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
sam7
Imagineer

Finished watching it yesterday. I remember watching the case at the time but don't remember it. Now I am really on the fence. I am leaning more to her doing 'something' than not. Even he had older injuries who is to say she didn't cause them too? Only she knows for sure.
Just read that she had a placement before the Eappens, which she left after 3 months 'due to the 11pm curfew'.

Edited at 07:21 PM.
sam7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 22, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
RachelM
VIP Dibber

RachelM's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
Did she do it? I'm not sure.
Should she have been found guilty? No.
In my mind, if I had been a juror ( based on what we see ) I couldn't have said guilty beyond all reasonable doubt.
It's very interesting that on if the prosecution Dr's for the prosecution has now recanted his evidence.
Old 13 Jan 22, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sam7 View Post
Finished watching it yesterday. I remember watching the case at the time but don't remember it. Now I am really on the fence. I am leaning more to her doing 'something' than not. Even he had older injuries who is to say she didn't cause them too? Only she knows for sure.
Just read that she had a placement before the Eappens, which she left after 3 months 'due to the 11pm curfew'.
I wouldn’t see leaving a placement after three months due to employers having a curfew for an adult as unreasonable, certainly not a reason to assume guilt.
It’s not uncommon to find it hard to keep a nanny because living conditions are intrusive or restrictive.
I’ve not watched it, did the parents and how their other children fared feature?

Edited at 12:43 PM.
Old 14 Jan 22, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by scottishmum View Post
I followed the case at the time and watched the case on tv.
Seen a pic recently online of her with her daughter, she’s not changed a bit .
I think she went on to study law or something similar.

Not sure if she did it, but it’s a coincidence that she “gently shook” him that day and dropped him as she said.
Isn’t that a bit much of a coincidence if that he didn’t have his horrific injuries.
That's exactly what I thought, what has completely thrown me was also the smile and little laugh that she did when asked a serious question, I am so torn but keep thinking if she had done it why would she admit to shaking him and dropping him, that incriminates her, but on the other hand that could be why what the defence called an "old injury" suddenly brought on the symptoms and eventual death of the baby.
I wouldn't have wanted to be a juror as I couldn't possibly have found her guilty of murder.
I also found the mother a bit strange and think she knows more than she is letting on.
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List