Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 16 Jan 22, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Andy
Imagineer

Just booked Cali/Arizona

Woo just booked my Summer holiday- going to LA 19th June and spending 3 nights in Anaheim/2 days in Disneyland and then picking up the hire car and driving to Palm Springs and then onto 10 days in Arizona before driving back to LA for my flight home on 8th July.

My question is where does everyone find the best places to get Disneyland California tickets from?

Very excited
Mr Andy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 22, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr Andy View Post
My question is where does everyone find the best places to get Disneyland California tickets from?

Very excited
Before Covid I would always recommend third party discount sites, as they buy in bulk from Disney and then resell them at a discount.

HOWEVER

When the parks shut and Covid times, there have been major issues with tickets bought through third party discount sites, tickets expiring and not being extended or issues with refunds etc.

Now the best way is direct through Disney, either through the App or website.
Bad Pink Tink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 22, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Andy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bad Pink Tink View Post
Before Covid I would always recommend third party discount sites, as they buy in bulk from Disney and then resell them at a discount.

HOWEVER

When the parks shut and Covid times, there have been major issues with tickets bought through third party discount sites, tickets expiring and not being extended or issues with refunds etc.

Now the best way is direct through Disney, either through the App or website.
Thank You!

Will try through the app. Will wait a bit nearer the time anyway. Would you say Genie Plus is worth it?
Mr Andy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 22, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

We’ve bought ours from attraction tickets. They come included with cancellation cover.

And you get the tickets emailed to you immediately so you can book your park days. 👍🏻
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 22, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

Thank You!

Will try through the app. Will wait a bit nearer the time anyway. Would you say Genie Plus is worth it?
I havent used it yet, I'm going to Disneyland in a few weeks time, so I will be writing a trip report when I come home
Bad Pink Tink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 22, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Thank You!

You can buy tickets with Genie plus included from attraction tickets but we didn’t. We bought 4 days so hopefully will get things done without the need for it.

If we get to go at half term, I’ll feedback how it was.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 22, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Andy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bad Pink Tink View Post
I havent used it yet, I'm going to Disneyland in a few weeks time, so I will be writing a trip report when I come home
Have a wonderful time!
Old 16 Jan 22, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Andy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
We’ve bought ours from attraction tickets. They come included with cancellation cover.

And you get the tickets emailed to you immediately so you can book your park days. 👍🏻
Gosh I am such a newbie with Disney now! Do you have to book days ahead now? Is that through the App?
Old 16 Jan 22, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

I've got mine through attraction tickets. Have booked 4 days for disneyland and universal 1 day and 1day free.
Book park reservations on the app but you need to have purchased tickets before you can make park reservations.

Edited at 02:13 PM.
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 22, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

Have a wonderful time!
Thanks you should read my pre trip planning thread,
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1206156 will give you an idea of whats needed now a days