Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 14 Sep 13, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Definitely the cruise over the GF for me! Another's have said 4 nights will be better than 3 if you can squeeze it in as you'll get the sea day to explore the beautiful ship it will be a perfect way to end your Disneymoon. We got a happy honeymoon plate at palo but nothing in the main dining, and also a dcl honeymoon badge too but not a present as such, we did note honeymoon on our booking too.

My DH was worried about park days too so we did the cruise in the middle of our trip so we knew we were returning to the parks after, it was a lovely break can't wait to cruise again in November!
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 13, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by lady emz View Post
Definitely the cruise over the GF for me! Another's have said 4 nights will be better than 3 if you can squeeze it in as you'll get the sea day to explore the beautiful ship it will be a perfect way to end your Disneymoon. We got a happy honeymoon plate at palo but nothing in the main dining, and also a dcl honeymoon badge too but not a present as such, we did note honeymoon on our booking too.

My DH was worried about park days too so we did the cruise in the middle of our trip so we knew we were returning to the parks after, it was a lovely break can't wait to cruise again in November!
Agree!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 13, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Dicklett
Excited about Disney

I've just booked a 3 nighter for next November, ive always said ooooh i dont fancy a cruise, stuck in the same place with the same people with the same places to go every day, however the more ive looked at DCL the more ive thought it would be a great way to end our 14 night holiday so ive added it to the end of our old key west stay, looking forward tlo it now. Went with the 3 night option just in case i dont like it or we get sea sick and then if we like it i can see us booking other DCL holidays in the future. Only thing now is, what room what level but ill post in another thread to get my answers on these. I think its a good idea i dont think youll regret it. Im doing it for my 40th next year, so would be great for your honeymoon, do it do it do it.
Dicklett is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 13, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Dicklett View Post
I've just booked a 3 nighter for next November, ive always said ooooh i dont fancy a cruise, stuck in the same place with the same people with the same places to go every day, however the more ive looked at DCL the more ive thought it would be a great way to end our 14 night holiday so ive added it to the end of our old key west stay, looking forward tlo it now. Went with the 3 night option just in case i dont like it or we get sea sick and then if we like it i can see us booking other DCL holidays in the future. Only thing now is, what room what level but ill post in another thread to get my answers on these. I think its a good idea i dont think youll regret it. Im doing it for my 40th next year, so would be great for your honeymoon, do it do it do it.
See my answers on the other thread, to avoid seasickness do not book an enclosed room, get fresh sir, view the horizon at further east point, and avoid being close to the vibration if sea and engines.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 13, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread