Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 24 Feb 18, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Mobile Warner Bros Studio Tour

Hi

I am trying to book for October half term and that week seems to be unavailable? Does anyone know why? Or when they would become available?

Thank you x
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 18, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
LRMD
Imagineer

I think it just gets booked up really quickly so you need to book well in advance. We are planning to take our niece on a Saturday and next available date is July for a decent time, can go earlier but only really early or late. We went when it first opened five years ago, I didn't realise we had to book that far in advance now!
LRMD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 18, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Oh no, I have missed the boat 😔 Thanks for replying.
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 18, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post

It could be that they haven’t released tickets yet as that’s still a while away and they could be finalising their events as it’s usually a dark arts one around that time
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 18, 01:50 AM  
Link to this Post
winkie88
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Hi I was wanting to book tickets last November and one minute there were tickets available the next it was sold out till 3 months later! I just kept checking everyday for the date I wanted and after about a month I finally got tickets! So keep checking your dates!
winkie88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 18, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
lovemickey
Imagineer

Mobile

I want tickets for October half term as well. It doesn’t look like you can book anything for that week and up to Halloween. So I think pumpkin kitty is right and they may have some events going on. Whilst very popular I can’t believe they would have sold out that far ahead.
lovemickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List