Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 24 Oct 16, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Beaupink
Helping Mickey

Wow how did you find this? We go to the party on the 13th Nov desperate to go on it as big thunder mountain is closed
Beaupink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 16, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
PumpkinCupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Beaupink View Post
Wow how did you find this? We go to the party on the 13th Nov desperate to go on it as big thunder mountain is closed
Just done a quick google search! I've been very curious myself as to whether there are long wait times or whether everyone is distracted by the Christmas specifics, or the character meets! I'm happy enough to wait until the later showing of the parade so want to do as many of the rides as I can too!
PumpkinCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 16, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Beaupink
Helping Mickey

Originally Posted by Traincrashing View Post
Just done a quick google search! I've been very curious myself as to whether there are long wait times or whether everyone is distracted by the Christmas specifics, or the character meets! I'm happy enough to wait until the later showing of the parade so want to do as many of the rides as I can too!
Your thinking along the same lines as us then... We have no children just 6 adults going so we will do the parades etc after the fireworks - banking on everyone with little people vacating the park afteter these ... In theory it should work... Fingers crossed 😀
Beaupink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 16, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
PumpkinCupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Beaupink View Post
Your thinking along the same lines as us then... We have no children just 6 adults going so we will do the parades etc after the fireworks - banking on everyone with little people vacating the park afteter these ... In theory it should work... Fingers crossed 😀
Same as us! 4 adults Think we've a similar plan haha. I'm just doing a bit of research on the whole thing this morning to see if I can get any more info. We (read as I, as I'm organising the whole thing) are planning on doing the rides from 4 onwards and then :

A Frozen Holiday Wish 8 p.m
Dinner – Be Our Guest ADR at 8:35pm
Holiday Wishes—Celebrate the Spirit of the Season 9:30 p.m
Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade at 10:30pm

Probably will keep tweaking on it once the party has actually started for this year and I can get the map and more times.
PumpkinCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 16, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Redsox77
Very Serious Dibber

We get there as close to 4pm as possible and manage to get all the rides done fine. Personally I like the mine train ride in the dark though so that won't be where I head first. And yes, just two adults here
Redsox77 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 16, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Beaupink
Helping Mickey

Originally Posted by Traincrashing View Post
Same as us! 4 adults Think we've a similar plan haha. I'm just doing a bit of research on the whole thing this morning to see if I can get any more info. We (read as I, as I'm organising the whole thing) are planning on doing the rides from 4 onwards and then :

A Frozen Holiday Wish 8 p.m
Dinner – Be Our Guest ADR at 8:35pm
Holiday Wishes—Celebrate the Spirit of the Season 9:30 p.m
Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade at 10:30pm

Probably will keep tweaking on it once the party has actually started for this year and I can get the map and more times.

Sorry for late reply (had to go to work) love that just adults go and I notice you go over for thanksgiving - we come back the week before that but yes we have a couple of fast passes from 3 onwards but then you can't fast pass after 7 so I reckon between 4-7 the rides will be rammed so will see how the park feels before the parades and everything kick off! Let's hope our theories are correct 😬🇱🇷
Old 25 Oct 16, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
PumpkinCupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

Haha it's most definitely not just for kids! I think I'm actually more excited than what a child would be about the whole trip! I've always wanted to go to Disney in Florida, have done California and Paris a few times.

I think I'll try get a few fast passes then for before the party starts if there are any available. Make it a bit easier to get more rides done so that we can do more party related activities that evening
Old 25 Oct 16, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
charleion
slightly serious Dibber

Sorry to jump on this but have also been looking at this, still can't make my mind up though :-)
Old 25 Oct 16, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
PumpkinCupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by charleion View Post
Sorry to jump on this but have also been looking at this, still can't make my mind up though :-)
I'm so excited for this! I keep watching youtube videos
Old 25 Oct 16, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
charleion
slightly serious Dibber

I may have to take the plunge