Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 25 Oct 16, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Quinzenth
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Universal Horror Night Extended, how does it work?

So we are mostly going to the disney parks, but decided to go to Universal on the 3rd and 4th of Nov. We have now planned everything around it so would be a little tricky to change things around.

I've just read that they have extended the Horror Nights to 4th and 5th Nov. Just our luck - So does this mean we have to leave early? If so, what time?

I'm guessing it works similar to disneys halloween or christmas party?
Quinzenth is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 16, 12:29 AM  
Link to this Post
spencem
Apprentice Imagineer

Yes, unless you have a ticket for HHN you'll be out of Universal Studios at 5pm. Islands of Adventure is not affected, it will probably be open later both nights.
spencem is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 16, 01:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Quinzenth
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

Originally Posted by spencem View Post
Yes, unless you have a ticket for HHN you'll be out of Universal Studios at 5pm. Islands of Adventure is not affected, it will probably be open later both nights.

Oh that's alright then! Islands of adventures was the park we were going to focus on that day anyway!
Quinzenth is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 16, 01:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

Islands of adventure closed at 7pm this week ,so should give you plenty of time x
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 16, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
PAUL7331
Excited about Disney

Ooooh, im there on the 4th so could potentially attend. Is it worth it? 59.99 for the night, how long does it last? Wife and 5-year old wouldn't want to attend as too scary!
PAUL7331 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 16, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
spencem
Apprentice Imagineer

I did it for the first time this September and I'd say yes it is worth the money. The night I went the event was on 6pm to 1am, but I know hours do vary. It was very busy when I went and without the extra $85 express pass I doubt I'd have seen more than a third of the houses. That said I don't know how busy it will be after actual Halloween.
spencem is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 16, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
PAUL7331
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by spencem View Post
I did it for the first time this September and I'd say yes it is worth the money. The night I went the event was on 6pm to 1am, but I know hours do vary. It was very busy when I went and without the extra $85 express pass I doubt I'd have seen more than a third of the houses. That said I don't know how busy it will be after actual Halloween.
With the fast pass did you get to see all of the houses? Roughly would you say about three hours is needed to see all houses with fastpass?
PAUL7331 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 16, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 16, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post
spencem
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by PAUL7331 View Post
With the fast pass did you get to see all of the houses? Roughly would you say about three hours is needed to see all houses with fastpass?
I was in the park by about 6:30 and joined the back of the queue for the last house at 00:50 having seen both shows and visited all of the other houses and scare zones
Closed Thread