Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 12 Feb 13, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandosgr8
Imagineer

orlandosgr8's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
A great start, your ring is beautiful and I love the look of your wedding venue, so nice to be able to put your own mark on it too. Love both of the dresses but number 2 is probably my favourite

Orlando 02,04,06,07,08,10,11,12,13,14,16, 18 &
New York 06, 11 and Smoky Mountains 14
orlandosgr8 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 13, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Kellea
VIP Dibber

Ooh, it all looks fabulous

1993, 2008, 2011 OKW villas 17 nights ( thanks to Irene , 2013 3 nights Renaissance Seaworld, 3 nights HRH Club, 16 nights OKW and DxDDP, 2014 5 nights HRH Club, 16 nights OKW. 2015 15 nights Sheraton Vistana Villages. 2016 3 nights Sheraton New York Times Square, 3 nights HRH club level, 16 night AKL SV, 2 nights BLT. 2017 5 nights OKW, 5 nights BWV, 7 nights BLT, 4 nights HRH club. 2019 3 nights Renaissance (SW), 4 nights HRH CL, 7 nights BLT LV, 7 nights AKL SV

KELLEA
Kellea is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 13, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
princessjilly
Imagineer

Originally Posted by vickyc651 View Post
Omg, you ring is absolutely stunning, and so unusual. Love love love your shoes. Both dresses are stunning, but if I had to choose I would say the 2nd one. No matter what you choose I'm sure you will be a stunning bride. Venue looks brilliant. Looks perfect to me so far. Have a wonderful day when it comes x x
Thank you! I love them both but the first I had my eye on waaaay before we even got engaged so I feel I at least have to try it on... Closest stockist is Liverpool though :/

Originally Posted by SnowWhiteGsy View Post
Loving your plans so far love your ring, so beautiful!
Thanks, I love my ring too, spent the first few weeks just staring at it

Originally Posted by MissVincent View Post
Really like (actually love <3) both dress options... I wore a tea length dress so I am a bit biased lol

Totally love the theme, super cute
Tea length dresses are so pretty, not as easy to find though, I may consider ordering online once I've tried a few on and see what suits me and what I like! Where did you buy yours?

Originally Posted by Starmum22 View Post
Jilly, your wedding venue is simply stunning! As are both dresses, not to mention the amazing shoes!

How are you managing to fit in your wedding planning with your school planning?
Thank you! Oh I'm having to try be very disciplined and not spend every evening dibbing and looking at wedding stuff! Roll on Easter hols :p

Originally Posted by mrsbigbeak View Post
The shoes are awesome congratulations
Thanks, so comfy too

Originally Posted by orlandosgr8 View Post
A great start, your ring is beautiful and I love the look of your wedding venue, so nice to be able to put your own mark on it too. Love both of the dresses but number 2 is probably my favourite
Thank you, looking forward to getting stuck in with some DIY decor

Originally Posted by Kellea View Post
Ooh, it all looks fabulous
Thank you, shall be sharing more soon

Disney Cast Member... Rose And Crown 27th March 2007 - March 2008
Sleepy Hollow 10th September - 10th November 2006

Trippie June 2024
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1271499
princessjilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 13, 12:04 AM  
Link to this Post

Loving. Your plans so far! Can't wait to read more x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 13, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
lizj1982
Excited about Disney

Just caught up with your plans, your venue is stunning and love your ring. Love tea length dresses, I did plan to have one but unfortunately when I tried them on they didn't suite me :-( have you tried Amanda Wyatt dresses? she has some lovely short and tea length dresses. Looking forward to reading more x
June 2013 - Dibb villa and our little boys first trip to see Mickey! Sept 2013 - Cypress Grove wedding and Emerald Island Villa June 2015 - Villa May 2016 - 30 weeks pregnant in Disney October 2018 - Our crazy princess' first trip
lizj1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 13, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
patm
Imagineer

patm's Reviews
Oh they have the hall looking really pretty for wedding! I only live in the next village to the three sisters bake, so may go and have brekkie or a cream tea there!
Congratulations on your engagment and enjoy your planning.
Pat
patm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 13, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post

Congratulations! Your venue looks stunning! Love those dresses too! Really looking forward to hearing more of your plans
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 13, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
disney owl
Imagineer

disney owl's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
great plans & your ring is beautiful!
June 2001, August 2003,2007 &Sept 2010 - WDW Offsite
June 2005 - DLP Davy Crockett Ranch
disney owl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 13, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
i198g
Serious Dibber

Great planning so far, the venue looks amazing, and so does the cakes!
i198g is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 13, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
princessjilly
Imagineer

****UPDATE TIME****

Right, lots been occuring since my last update!

start of with

Photographer
Despite our plan to have a wedding on somewhat of a budget, one of the things I did want to spend a fair amount on was photography. I had a very specific style of photography in mind, with relaxed and informal shots, no cheesy colour effects and I certainly don't want the wedding tradition of the bride and groom standing in one spot for 20 photos with a different variety of family members in each. Nothing wrong with these photos, it's just not us.

I had a bit of a shortlist of photographers and while I was browsing one night, I happened to do one of those "click like and share" competition things on facebook, to win a free engagement shoot with one of the photographers I had on our shortlist. and we won! I was so happy, because I had ruled out an engagement shoot because it would add about another 150-200 onto our already creeping up wedding budget.

Here are some of the shots

I loved the style of the pictures, and so we went ahead and booked this photographer for the big day. And bonus, they were £300 under budget woohoo!

Disney Cast Member... Rose And Crown 27th March 2007 - March 2008
Sleepy Hollow 10th September - 10th November 2006

Trippie June 2024
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1271499
princessjilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread