Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 3 Aug 08, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post

Taking baby to Disneyland Paris - Help!

Hi all

I have booked a break to take the family to Disneyland Paris in October this year. We are travelling on the eurostar & staying in Santa Fe hotel.

I will be taking my daughter who will be just under 7 months when we go over there. Does anyone know if you can take the following items over to france or are there restrictions to what you can take

Baby formula, Baby food jars (ie cow&gate or Hipp) sealed ready to drink jars of Juice.

No one seems to know what we can take with us.

Any advice would be great.

Many Thanks
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 08, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Hels80
VIP Dibber

We took that growing up milk which was in sealed bottles by Cow& Gate. We took a load of fruit shoots with us too.
Hollie was 2, so didn't need any baby food.
We also got milk from the hotel at night, as she refused the growing up milk!
Best Western I drive 1997, Regal Palms 2009, Wedding at Beuna Vista Palace 04/08/09, Coco Key 2010, Art of Animation, RPR Universal, Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014, RPR & Disney's Swan 2017, Rosen Inn @ Pointe, Hard Rock Hotel, Port Orleans French 2018.

DLP: :
Best Western MLV 2007, Hotel Cheyenne 2008, Sequoia Lodge 2010, Dream Castle 2011, Kyriad MLV Torcy 2012, Hotel El'ysee 2012, Hotel Cheyenne 2013, Sequoia Lodge 2015.
Hels80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 08, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We struggled to find anything, thankfully found milk in the hotel, my daughter was a bit older though so we didn't need half of the stuff you do, I'd take it to be on the safe side.

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 08, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
chaffey
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
We last visited DLP when our youngest was six months. We took everything with us, baby formula, baby food, snacks for eldest DD, drinks. You name it we had it. Not once did anyone ask what we had in our cases so I think you will be fine
chaffey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 08, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
elise
Imagineer

I agree,take everything you can.
elise is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 08, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Minicooper
Imagineer

We went on the Eurostar to DLP when DS was about 8 months. We took everything we needed ... we took the small cartons of SMA so we didn't have to worry about a fridge, I seem to remember taking steribottles so I didn't have to worry about sterlising bottles but took the travel sterliser as well and all the jars of food etc. We didn't have a limit on what luggage we could take so it worked out that the rucksack I filled with all the baby food/ milk bought back all the purchases we made at Disney.
Old 3 Aug 08, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahc
VIP Dibber

sarahc's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
There's no restriction on liquids so you can take what you like I guess. The only big supermarket is a train ride away so I would take what you need. There is however a small shop on the left hand side of the railway station (as you stand with your back to the Studios). That does have some baby essentials but not a great deal. There is also a petrol station outside the entrance to the Santa Fe which may have some essential and of course the Babycare Centres in the parks but these are pricey.
Old 3 Aug 08, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
piglets pal
Apprentice Imagineer

piglets pal's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
hi there

we went last OCT and DD was 5 months i took everything with me sachets of milk to make up with boiling water whilst there these are easy to pack and pre measured so no faffing, i took little pots of pureed fruit and boxed dried porridge.

if i were you i would take packet food and packet breakfast (the stuff you add there milk to) to make up and lots of fruit purees get bananas at breakfast. our local suprtmarket does a little 2 bottle stereliser that i took tablets for! we also went eurostar and there were no probs at all with any of it

happy holidays
DLRP Dec 03 & 04 Santa Fe Aug 05,Sequoia Lodge Oct 07 Cheyenne, Jan 09 Santa Fe
piglets pal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 08, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahc
VIP Dibber

sarahc's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
If you do need water for the baby, my midwife told me to use Evian as this has the lowest sodium content.
Old 3 Aug 08, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post

Agree with all of the above. I took my DD on holidays since she was 15wks old and It is def easier if you take the esentials, dried food mix for breakfast, jars and cartons of milk.

One other thing I would def recommend is taking medicine with you, calpol sachets, teething gel/granuals etc as it is really diff to get the equivalent in Europe.

Happy holidays.

Claire
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread