Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 13 Nov 17, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
kissimmee girl
Imagineer

Charged for tolls with Budget

Hi we have been back from holiday about 6 weeks and my husbands cc has been charged $21 for toll charges. We know for a fact we haven't gone through any tolls without paying. I have emailed budget this morning. How long does it normally take for them to reply ?
Old 13 Nov 17, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisbon
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Don't know how long it will take for them to reply but ask for photographic evidence
Rob
Lisbon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 17, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
DFCH-Andy
DIBB Advertiser
- DIBB Advertiser -

Budget are usually fairly slow to respond. About 5 or 6 days is their usual. Have you downloaded the toll receipt from e-tolls/Receipt_Request.aspx?rental=209

If you post the toll location details, we might be able to advise if its one of the cashless toll locations.

www.discountfloridacarhire.co.uk
DFCH-Andy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 17, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
kissimmee girl
Imagineer

Just out in the rental number and this come up , it's obviously on the way to the airport but we definitely paid.
Old 14 Nov 17, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
This is why I go through the cash lanes and ask for a receipt. Sadly I would say the toll clerk has ripped you off.
Happened to my mate hence I now ask for receipts and keep them for at least six months.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 17, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
kissimmee girl
Imagineer

It was a cash lane though 😡 It was an unmanned one
Old 17 Nov 17, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
PPM
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by kissimmee girl View Post
It was a cash lane though 😡 It was an unmanned one
Did you get a green light before you moved off from the toll? Possibly didn’t register your coins, as they can block if chucked in in a bunch.
PPM is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 17, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by kissimmee girl View Post

Just out in the rental number and this come up , it's obviously on the way to the airport but we definitely paid.
How can they charge you for the previous days when you returned the car the same day as this so called toll was charged? I would be asking for $15.80 from budget or just tell your credit card company that this is fraud and get it all back.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 17, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
PPM
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by NITR8 View Post
How can they charge you for the previous days when you returned the car the same day as this so called toll was charged? I would be asking for $15.80 from budget or just tell your credit card company that this is fraud and get it all back.
Because you signed up for it in the contract. When you active the toll system as my previous email you have activated for the whole period.
Not fraud I’m afraid, more buyer beware.
PPM is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 17, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by NITR8 View Post
As per PPM. In this case Budget have done nothing wrong. The driver 'activated' the toll admin fee. There is an issue with the toll plaza system by the sound of it but thats not Budgets fault.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List