Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 28 Apr 17, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsmagoo
Imagineer

Booked through Disney for 2017 - when do tickets link to MDE so you can book fastpasses?

So we booked for August this year in april 2016. I was looking at the fast pass section of MDE and it asked me to link tickets. I chose the hotel/ticket option and put in our booking reference. It game up saying this reservation number is already linked to an account.

I can view the tickets on the app but they dont seem to be linked to fastpasses. Does this only happen when the 60 day window opens?
mrsmagoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 17, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Friday'sChild
Imagineer

Friday'sChild's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
It should all fall into place as soon as your 60 day window opens - but if you are worried give Disney a call and they can check for you

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/signaturepics/sigpic7748_13.gif
Friday'sChild is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 17, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsmagoo
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Friday'sChild View Post
It should all fall into place as soon as your 60 day window opens - but if you are worried give Disney a call and they can check for you
Thank you. I just wanted to check as I didn't want to be in a situation where we get to 60 days and cant book!
mrsmagoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 17, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post

i had the same problem with one of my tickets and gave Disney a call this week - they were able to look at my reservation and said that sometimes there are glitches with their computers so the ticket is not linked to enable you to book fastpasses - give them a call on 08001690749. they were very helpful and sorted out my ticket issues in a couple of minutes
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 17, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsmagoo
Imagineer

Was that at 60 days?
Old 28 Apr 17, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
clubhouse
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I've got the same issue! I'm hoping at 60 days it magically sorts itself as promised when I rang Disney the other day.
clubhouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 17, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Gezzs
Imagineer

There is a separate thread that I posted on this week about the number of days. I'm seriously impatient and have been trying to link for our 2018 trip I spoke to WDW when we hit the 499 days mark and they told me that is the earliest anything could be linked. The bookings are put into the MDE system anytime after that. He did say that current years are prioritised over future years. I'd give them a call if I were you.
Gezzs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 17, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsmagoo
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gezzs View Post
There is a separate thread that I posted on this week about the number of days. I'm seriously impatient and have been trying to link for our 2018 trip I spoke to WDW when we hit the 499 days mark and they told me that is the earliest anything could be linked. The bookings are put into the MDE system anytime after that. He did say that current years are prioritised over future years. I'd give them a call if I were you.
Everything is showing on MDE it's just that it doesn't link when i click on the "fast passes" link. Hoping its because I'm not at the 60 day window as the other poster said
Old 28 Apr 17, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

If you're on-site and booked tickets as part of a package then the system knows when you check in, and therefore when your 60 day mark is. So, you can't access the fastpass section before then, even just to have a look. It's basically asking you to link another set of tickets if you want to book fastpasses before your 60 day mark. I know you don't want to do that, but that's how the system sees it. It will all open up automatically once you hit 60 days

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 17, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsmagoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
If you're on-site and booked tickets as part of a package then the system knows when you check in, and therefore when your 60 day mark is. So, you can't access the fastpass section before then, even just to have a look. It's basically asking you to link another set of tickets if you want to book fastpasses before your 60 day mark. I know you don't want to do that, but that's how the system sees it. It will all open up automatically once you hit 60 days
Fab, that's exactly what I wanted to do, just wanted to have a look and get my head around it before I need to book x