Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 3 Dec 21, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
lindylou46
slightly serious Dibber

Hi Margaret
I am so sorry to hear your sad news. I lost my lovely husband in September after a very sudden terminal diagnosis, so l understand a little of the heartbreak you are feeling. l hope you have kind family and friends around you that can be there for you if you need them and to share some of the practical things that need to be done. While l am sure that you are in shock and disbelief at the moment when you feel strong enough there is a government website called "tell us once" that will take care of informing people like your bank, pension etc. which means you won't have to keep repeating the same awful news.
I wish there was something l could do to help you, but could l just say that just go with whatever you are feeling, if you want to cry or scream then do so, don't be afraid to let people help you or indeed tell them when you need to be on your own.
Mt thoughts and prayers are with you. Sending you a really big hug.
lindylou46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 21, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
So sorry for your loss, thinking of you xxx
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 12:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Rockycat
Excited about Disney

I’m so sorry for your loss, there are no words that can make you feel better but sending lots of love to you x
Rockycat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
katiebaz
Apprentice Imagineer

katiebaz's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I’m so very sorry for your loss xxx
katiebaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
dubletrub
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Margaret, I’ve tried to reply to your DM but your inbox is full x
dubletrub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

I am so sorry to hear your sad news and my thoughts and prayers are with you.
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Margaret you need to clear some space in your inbox. I got your message last night but can’t reply XX
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
Margaret you need to clear some space in your inbox. I got your message last night but can’t reply XX
I was also about to follow up my previous dm to Margaret but can’t at the moment as the inbox is full. Hope you’re ok Margaret, chat to you when you inbox is clear 💞
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
TinselAngel
Imagineer

TinselAngel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
So sad to read your news Margaret. I can only imagine what you’re feeling and just wanted to say that you will never be truly alone as nobody can take away the love and memories you shared together. Look after yourself and reach out to friends for support - they will want to help. Sending hugs

POFQ Dec 2006, Mar 2008, Oct 2009, Oct 2014
Dibb Villas : Mar 2009, Aug 2009, Xmas 2009 Dec 2010, Oct 2011, July 2013, July 2014, Xmas 2014, July 2015, Aug 2017, Jan 2018, Oct 18, OKW:Summer 2012, Beach Club:Oct 2015,July 2017. AKL:Oct 2019
TinselAngel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

I’m so very sorry for your loss my heart goes out to you and I’m sending you all the love and prayers in the world to help you through this 💗💗💗
mexico07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List