Notices

Old 5 May 21, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh how I miss reading a pre trippie!

Some excellent plans then and it sounds like a wonderful trip!

We’ve done the Miami to Orlando journey a few times now and wouldn’t do it on the outbound day either. It’s not worth the risk / tiredness we think.

Can’t wait to see how your plans develop x
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 21, 06:30 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Oh how I miss reading a pre trippie!

Some excellent plans then and it sounds like a wonderful trip!

We’ve done the Miami to Orlando journey a few times now and wouldn’t do it on the outbound day either. It’s not worth the risk / tiredness we think.

Can’t wait to see how your plans develop x
Thanks for reading

Definitely not worth the risk. We will be up early anyway so will still arrive in Orlando with most of the day ahead of us.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 21, 06:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Big Belle
Imagineer

Thank you for this, you have inspired me to do one at the weekend, despite the circumstances! ✈️🇺🇸

DLP New Year 1993, May 05, Mar 07, Jan17 and Sept 22
Orlando 1986, 1991, 1994, 2008, 2012, 2015, 2017 & 2023
Big Belle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 21, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by Big Belle View Post
Thank you for this, you have inspired me to do one at the weekend, despite the circumstances! ✈️🇺🇸
Thank you Go for it!
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 21, 07:24 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Ended up in A&E last night with Evie She's prone to the odd fall with her sight. Slipped down the stairs on Monday night. Said it hurt, we said it's fine. Next evening after lots of moaning we got fed up and took her to A&E. I was really annoyed as sure she was faking. 4 hours later around midnight we came home with her in a protective boot and crutches with a hairline fracture in her ankle. Parents of the year! Her smug face when the doctor said made it even worse! She is supposed to do her D of E walk in a couple of weeks

Gave me sometime in A&E to reivalute Disney plans. Really hoping a rumour about some potential deals at the end of may come to fruition. I'm second guessing everything I've booked. I drive myself mad!

Edited at 07:30 AM.
Old 15 May 21, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Sounds like you’ve got a great trip planned! I look forward to reading along and hearing more of your plans!
Sorry to hear about Evie I hope she feels better soon!
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 21, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by Elsa42 View Post
Sounds like you’ve got a great trip planned! I look forward to reading along and hearing more of your plans!
Sorry to hear about Evie I hope she feels better soon!
Thank you
Old 16 May 21, 08:12 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
First proper update

I sorted the travel insurance last night. I’ve gone for Staysure Comprehensive Single Trip Cover. I’ve added the gadget cover to this. It was £196 in total. Way more than I usually pay but it has Covid cover and End Supplier failure in case someone goes bust! I think in these times especially that proper insurance is really important.
Old 19 May 21, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
CADisneymum
Excited about Disney

I hope Evie recovers quickly.

thank you for posting your pre-trip report. It made for great reading. I look forward to reading along. I feel ya about 13 year old girls. I have one too. Lol

We are planning for June/July 2022 in a villa for space.😊 Before that is a trip to California as soon I don’t have to isolate on the way back... Thanksgiving at the latest.
CADisneymum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 21, 07:06 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by CADisneymum View Post
I hope Evie recovers quickly.

thank you for posting your pre-trip report. It made for great reading. I look forward to reading along. I feel ya about 13 year old girls. I have one too. Lol

We are planning for June/July 2022 in a villa for space.😊 Before that is a trip to California as soon I don’t have to isolate on the way back... Thanksgiving at the latest.
Thank you for reading : I really hope to do California one day