Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 29 Aug 18, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Jennywren
VIP Dibber

What is your favourite City Walk Restaurant and why?

My DH and I are looking to have a quietish meal at City Walk while our DD and DSIL spend the night at HHN. We would love to join them but as we both use ECV's sounds like most of the event will be off limits to us.

So which restaurant would you recommend and why? All advice gratefully appreciated.
Jennywren is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 18, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
lolalolo86
Imagineer

We love Margaritaville. It is the holiday vibe, nice food, great drinks, and sitting out on the "Porch of Indecision" and just watching the world go by whilst listing to the music. It's one of the things we look forward to most

We also really enjoy Cowfish and are hoping to try NBC Grill this year too.
lolalolo86 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 18, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
catalunya
Excited about Disney

While not my favourite, we decided to give Vivo's Italian kitchen a try last year and had a lovely meal just the two of us. Shared a nice bottle of wine and enjoyed good pasta - it was a good atmosphere, not too loud and crazy, almost romantic! (Not our style ) Would recommend.

My favourite is Hard Rock Cafe - the legendary burger in there is the best ever! But defo not the place for a quiet meal!
POR - May 2015 | DLP Newport Bay - Nov 2016 | SSR - May 2017 | Surprise BC upgrade! - Dec 2018 | ASM & SFR - Nov 2021 | PFB & CBR - Sept 2022 | POP & DCL Magic - June 2023 | PFB - Sept 2023 | DCL Dream - Dec 2023 | Universal - May 2024
catalunya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 18, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Welshie35
Excited about Disney

Mobile

In our recent trip we tried Margaritaville, NBC, Toothsome and Bubba Gump.
We preferred the food and Atmosphere in Margaritaville. There was nothing wrong with the rest of the places this is just our preference.
Welshie35 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 18, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
EllieandCarl
Trainee Dibber

Cowfish sushi was soooo good but rather expensive and didn't fill me up (I do have a big appetite though!)

I've heard such good things about Margaritaville so cannot wait to go there next year. Not strictly a restaurant but we stumbled into Menchies one afternoon and ended up spending $20 dollars on two pots of frozen yogurt, but it was SO GOOD! Marshmallow topping and peanut butter sauce is the stuff of dreams xx
EllieandCarl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 18, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
highlander447
Imagineer

highlander447's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 18
Vivo is nice for good meal at a reasonable price, lie Jimmy Buffets as well but more for the drinks
highlander447 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 18, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
johnny1352
Imagineer

johnny1352's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
if you like Mexican food try Anjijitos. the food is great and freshly prepared and a mariachi band plays set songs throughout the night
Old 29 Aug 18, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
MarkJ
Imagineer

Sorry for the Edit - I originally put Emeril's but have just read that its closed - Boooooooo

So I don't have a fave on CityWalk but do LOVE Season 52 nearby at Dr Phillips!

Edited at 09:49 PM.
MarkJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 18, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
klr15
Imagineer

klr15's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Mobile

Vivo Italian kitchen. The food was so nice and the service was brilliant! One of the servers misheard my order, we wouldn’t have mentioned it but this dish had cheese which I don’t really like and so we asked for it to be changed, we were really nice about and we weren’t fussed at all because it’s just a mistake but the head chef came over and apologised and brought us more bread and couldn’t do enough for us, was really nice of them. Food wasn’t badly priced either.
klr15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 18, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Jennywren
VIP Dibber

:)

Wow that's fantastic thank you so much everyone this will really help us. At the moment we like the sound of Magaritaville but we may have to go back more than once now to try even more of your suggestions as they all sound so good.
Jennywren is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List