Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 6 Aug 19, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Simon & Suzann
Imagineer

CityWalk

We have the 14 day tickets so wondering what it gets us at CityWalk as read somewhere about free entry to some places?

Is it just a one time entry or could you go a few times?
Simon & Suzann is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 19, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
TeeKayDawn
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

You don’t need to use a ticket for City Walk but if driving you will need to pay for parking however we never drive when we go and I know that some times are free or discounted by using the cinema for example.
Its mostly shops and restaurants, no rides unless you count the water bus to the resorts.
There is a cinema and crazy golf course.
I highly recommend world of hot dogs if thats your thing. Also shakes at Toothsomes.
We haven’t been since 2016 so we’ll also be trying voodoo donuts next time we go
TeeKayDawn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 19, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Simon & Suzann
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by TeeKayDawn View Post
You don’t need to use a ticket for City Walk but if driving you will need to pay for parking however we never drive when we go and I know that some times are free or discounted by using the cinema for example.
Its mostly shops and restaurants, no rides unless you count the water bus to the resorts.
There is a cinema and crazy golf course.
I highly recommend world of hot dogs if thats your thing. Also shakes at Toothsomes.
We haven’t been since 2016 so we’ll also be trying voodoo donuts next time we go
Sorry not the above stuff. Bob marley club or something is one we heard of and a few other clubs.
We are staying at RPR and HRH so thought we'd get use out of them as never have before due to driving back to villa.
Simon & Suzann is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 19, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
TeeKayDawn
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Sorry misunderstood 😀
As far as I remember there was free entry to all venues except one of the nightclubs. Depending on who you bought the tickets from you might get some discounts but you’d probably be best looking at the t&c s for the tickets
TeeKayDawn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
scottsman
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by TeeKayDawn View Post
Sorry misunderstood 😀
As far as I remember there was free entry to all venues except one of the nightclubs. Depending on who you bought the tickets from you might get some discounts but you’d probably be best looking at the t&c s for the tickets
Last time I went the section of pubs and clubs on the upper level were ticket entry
scottsman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

IIRC the ticket entry thing is only after a certain time in the evening (say 9pm or later) at the bars and clubs on the upper level - after that you either need to pay to get in each individual place (if you dont have a ticket), or flash your 2 week pass and get in for free
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
KymmieAKiss
Apprentice Imagineer

KymmieAKiss's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 8
City walk isnt free for everywhere. You can shop and stuff thats free. And you can go upstairs and walk around. Most of the clubs upstairs you have to pay to get in. You can get a club pass though, i got one last year

DVC member since Sept '18
Youtube - Kymmieakiss
KymmieAKiss is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List