Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 6 Aug 19, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Rosiew
Proud to wear my Ears

All star sports

Going in less than two weeks. Family of 3 with 15 year old. Second visit first was six in a villa two years ago. I went for the cheapest possible with dining plan. I have just watched a you tube video on the resort and room. Looks like a giant butlins. Have I a made a big mistake. Room looks tiny 🙈 how small is that bed? sell it to me please 😁
Rosiew is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 19, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Weve stayed at all star sports and its a lovely resort, very in your face theming but we liked that and had a wander around looking at everything. The food court can get busy but we noticed people ate later than we were used to so it worked out fine. At end of day I saw it as a room to store my things in, have a wash and a decent sleep in, we were out of room most of time so it was up to the job. Having just got back from a week at butlins beleive me there's no comparison 😉
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 19, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
highlander447
Imagineer

highlander447's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 18
no its a good resort pool area is good and themeing is brilliant
highlander447 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyleo
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

We stayed here last year.
It’s nothing fancy inside the room bit dated but clean and fine for what we needed as were barely in it.
The resort itself we though was great.
Disneyleo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 19, 07:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Picklepuppy
Imagineer

Mobile

We’re in all star music next year and we picked it for 2 reasons...1) the theming and 2) the suites. I think the value resorts offer a bit different in the way their theming is fun and Disney lol
Picklepuppy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 19, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Merryweather17
Apprentice Imagineer

It is cheap (by disney standards) and cheerful but nothing wrong with it as a place to stay and as a base for park touring. If you are used to a villa and space to relax, lounge and chill then no this is not going to really be possible in one room though there are the 2 pools and plenty of places to hang out. The beds are US doubles, am not sure if they are the same size as our doubles or not. We stayed there in April and while the room was tired it was clean and did the job, then again we tend to park tour a lot during the day so for us it was only a place to sleep, shower and store the shopping. You can always research the other resorts and see if a last minute upgrade may be available if you can afford this? Otherwise see if you can swap to ASmovies as their refurbed rooms have queen sized beds and are fresher and brighter - though still the same size.
Merryweather17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 19, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Rosiew
Proud to wear my Ears

Thank you for your replies I am sure I am fretting over nothing. It’s disney at the end of the day and I am going back very soon 😁😁
Rosiew is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 19, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
mike4scuba
Imagineer

mike4scuba's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
you will enjoy it great resort and most of time will be spent in the parks anyway
mike4scuba is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 19, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

We enjoyed staying there and will be returning in a few years. One of the best Disney stays we have had!
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List