Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 12 Aug 19, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
LittleMissKFitz
A Guest at All-Stars

Disappearing dinner reservations

Was hoping someone here might have encountered the same problem.

I've noticed a couple of times over the last few months that some of my dinner reservations have disappeared from My Plans on MDE. Assuming they'd somehow been cancelled by the system, I rebooked them.

But I became a bit paranoid about the reservations just unlinking themselves from my account and had a go at putting one of the original reservation numbers (dug out of my emails) in to link to My Plans...sure enough it retrieved it, but wouldn't actually let me go through with re-linking.

Has anyone else noticed this? Concerned now I might have to go through every single reservation with Disney and cancel out the ones I don't want or be charged the $10 fine per person for being a no-show!
Old 12 Aug 19, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

When i modified a booking it dissapeared. So i rebooked.

Ended up calling them and someone had to go through manually and cancel 4 bookings on which that had happened.

I would give them a ring.
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 19, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
LittleMissKFitz
A Guest at All-Stars

Originally Posted by Procrastinator View Post
When i modified a booking it dissapeared. So i rebooked.

Ended up calling them and someone had to go through manually and cancel 4 bookings on which that had happened.

I would give them a ring.
I thought as much. Thanks for responding! Hoping for the MDE app to be back up and running this afternoon so I can make a note of every reservation I DO want and then I'll give them a call.
Old 12 Aug 19, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
kylali
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I have a reservation for the plaza that has disappeared, don't know whether to book again or assume it still stands. I better phone them I think.
kylali is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 19, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
LittleMissKFitz
A Guest at All-Stars

If you kept the email confirmation try linking the number back into your plans, if not give them a ring and quote it. It probably still exists judging by mine. It's made me so paranoid about all my other reservations, I keep checking they're still there. There are 13 of us travelling together so it won't be easy to just get a table on the day
Old 13 Aug 19, 07:44 AM  
Link to this Post
lemon-squeeze
Excited about Disney

This also happened to me, I spoke to someone at the weekendand explained I had tried to link the reservations after they had disappeared and it wouldn't let me they said as long as you have the reservation number then that is all you need. He did offer to get someone to call me back but as I have all the numbers and emails I didn't bother.
lemon-squeeze is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 19, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

Happened to me. Just call them and they will resolve. You will have the reservation number on the email you received when you made the ADR.
Old 13 Aug 19, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
ssquared
Getting to know the DIBB

Same here. Had a reservation and used MDE app to modify the time. Got confirmation email but no longer appeared in My plans. Tried re-linking but while it brought up the details it always encountered a problem assigning person to reservation. Eventually phoned and they said the reservation was intact and that amendments sometimes take a while to re-appear but it is several weeks now and no show.
ssquared is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 19, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
LittleMissKFitz
A Guest at All-Stars

Thanks for the help everyone. I gave them a call and had multiple bookings where I'd tried to "re-book". The guy was very helpful identifying which ones I didn't need anymore and we got them all sorted. In future I'm going to make sure I keep all my confirmation emails so I needn't worry if they disappear!