Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 5 Jul 19, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Griff_389
Very Serious Dibber

My problem seems to be once I get some added, it’s actually paying for them. I’ve tried both my debit card and a credit card and it says that both aren’t a valid form of payment.
Griff_389 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 19, 07:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Dreamer1977
Helping Mickey

Mobile

Originally Posted by Griff_389 View Post
My problem seems to be once I get some added, it’s actually paying for them. I’ve tried both my debit card and a credit card and it says that both aren’t a valid form of payment.
Did you try just cancelling the details and inputting the same card? This worked for me the other day, first time it said invalid card and then I just reinput it and it worked 😊
Dreamer1977 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 19, 07:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Mymemories
VIP Dibber

I saved my card into my MDE before I started, it’s the same card I used to secure my ADRs. Then when I got to the checkout page it automatically preloaded the details and all I needed to do was put in the 3 digit security code from the back of the card.

This also made checkout much quicker.

Edited at 10:24 AM.
Mymemories is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 19, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

Mine is showing on mde... however dds is still blank... any recommendations on how long we leave it like that until I contact them? I've not yet received the dreaded e mail saying it's out of stock yet. It's the haunted mansion one.
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 19, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by nursetina View Post
Mine is showing on mde... however dds is still blank... any recommendations on how long we leave it like that until I contact them? I've not yet received the dreaded e mail saying it's out of stock yet. It's the haunted mansion one.
As you have 80 days to your trip, i would call them now to get the issue logged with them, but if not resolved straight away i wouldnt rush to call them again. They are in a mess with it all - but i am sure they are learning and fixing it. So odds on it will be easier to deal with in a couple of weeks than now. Though i would still call now to get the issue logged with them.

But it took 3 phone calls and an 8 day wait for them to sort ours. Hopefully it just gets quicker and better from this point.
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 19, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
PumpkinCupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

Are you remembering to change your billing address below where you put your card details in? because I just tried multiple times with two different cards before realising I was leaving it with the hotel address instead of my own home address

Although mine has went through and I've just noticed there's only one band on the payment and they've only charged me for one so now I guess I'm going to be stuck with a grey band.
PumpkinCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 19, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
thecube
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile

Hi folks. I’ve been looking at this during the week. From my experience the most available options tend to be about 3pm.
The stock goes very quickly so know what ones you want before you go on there & maybe have a 2nd choice you’re happy with too just incase one of your choices is out of stock.
If no luck then don’t just order 1 for your party as you once ordered that is it ,you can’t split the order for your party, so wait & try again tomorrow & if no luck then the next day . It’s a bit of a bind but eventually you should get lucky & get enough of a choice up that will do all your party then order in one go. If you start getting the dismiss /retry screen then generally that will mean it is out of stock . Good luck all.
thecube is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 19, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Tco200
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by nursetina View Post
Hmmm same for us with the haunted mansion one, hoping it’s just the picture of the band isn’t loaded properly or something
Tco200 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 19, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
princess-momo
Apprentice Imagineer

i don't know why i keep torturing myself, haha. they had up to 40+ options at around 3pm today, i think that's the most i've seen. Chose the ones we'd like as they were all there for a change, but as soon as i confirm them all, 3 disappear and i can't continue u___u gah!
princess-momo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 19, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by Tco200 View Post
Hmmm same for us with the haunted mansion one, hoping it’s just the picture of the band isn’t loaded properly or something
For your reference I ordered the rainbow mickey band right when they first came out, and after confirmation and the payment went through my little picture was blank, but it did have the reference number an active status showing next to the blank. It was not until middle of June when the picture of it actually appeared

2023 Pop Century/Rosen LBV 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List