Notices

Old 15 Jun 19, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
princess-momo
Apprentice Imagineer

so the upgraded magicband situation seems to be a bit up in the air at the moment so we're not going to count on them being available for us before we go (although it would be nice)

we're on double digits now too! argh! that's come around so quickly! better get some holiday clothes shopping done soon!
princess-momo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
princess-momo
Apprentice Imagineer

so, i managed to get the snack magicband!

but silly me got a bit too carried away and headed to check-out and paid for it then realized "oh poop, i've not ordered everyone elses!" hah! i've emailed Disney Merch and they've said i can phone and add magicbands to my order before we arrive so that makes me feel a little better...

I fired another email off to disney to see if there was anything my daughter could do/see involving otters (she's a massive fan of them and she has a cuddle party otter that goes everywhere with us) Disney being the magical place that it is emailed me back saying they've contacted the otter keeper at Animal kingdom and are going to sort out a little meeting for my daughter! the experience will take around 60 minutes and they're going to email me back with all the information on what time of the day etc... i wasn't expecting anything like this from them at all!

almost time to say:

WE GO TO DISNEY NEXT MONTH!

man it's come around fast but i cannot wait!

next stop, organising fastpasses on wednesday
princess-momo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 19, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
princess-momo
Apprentice Imagineer

so, fastpasses are sorted. managed to get flight of passage on 2 seperate days so i'm looking forward to that after managing to accidentally deleting my fastpass in'17 >_<

I'm also wondering if we're going to manage to get into Galaxies edge when it opens... i think it's going to be hoaching with it being just open a month but we shall see. DS really wants a wee shoulder Porg, haha. He's a little obsessed with those puffin/penguin beasties. I have to admit, they're kinda cute.

i've been notified that we're getting to meet at 11am with the otter keeper. I'm thinking of making my daughter some otter ears... hehe how cute would that be?!

Another thing i've been looking at is trying to catch illuminations and the new epcot forever fireworks. I'll miss illuminations but sometimes a freshen up is good
Old 5 Aug 19, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
princess-momo
Apprentice Imagineer

ARGH! DISNEY NEXT MONTH!

ok so the countdown just hit me and how close we are to going. I cannot wait!

I think we have everything sorted out now... just have to get a hold of the kids premium magic bands. Otter experience is all sorted (we're meeting at AK 11am outside the otter enclosure )

just feel my anxiety starting to build up though. Damn mental health >_<
Old 14 Aug 19, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
princess-momo
Apprentice Imagineer

so, that's the kids back to school now; and only around 6 weeks to go until D day! I'm so excited!

the next few weeks are going to be lists lists lists!

Things on my to buy list are:
  • pop-up washing basket
  • t-shirts for me because i see to everyone else first

Things on my TO DO list:
  • print out all documents
  • pack suitcases
  • Phone about special assistance
  • Send letter to school

oh! i got some personalised vinyl iron-ons for our t-shirts for MNSSHP. I know i know, i was meant to sew some outfits but the time has just shot past and i'm sticking to that haha.

is it bad i'm looking forward to making a food blog?! haha
Old 15 Aug 19, 07:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Connorsmummy
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

I can’t wait for your trip report.

6 weeks will fly in 😁
Connorsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 19, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
princess-momo
Apprentice Imagineer

thank you I'm hoping to take the laptop with me and so i should be able to update quite easily. i remember in 2017 i was trying to do a travel report on the phone... NOT good haha!

I cannot believe it's come in so quickly. Before i know it we'll be waving goodbye to our Doggo and heading to the airport
Old 15 Aug 19, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
TC Devon
Imagineer

Mobile

Not long now. Looking forward to your trip report
TC Devon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 19, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
princess-momo
Apprentice Imagineer

oh! i forgot to mention; i phoned disney about my boob about the premium magic band order and they re-opened my order form so i have managed to get;

Toy story Alien band for X
vanellope band for P
Emperors new groove band for Hubby
and the snack band for me that i had ordered previously

yay! no arguments!

a found a site that sells Vinyl iron ons (you can design your own) for a really good price - time to personalise everything HAHAHAHAH! *evil laugh*
Old 22 Aug 19, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
princess-momo
Apprentice Imagineer

holey moley! it's almost September!

I think we have everything bought for holidays now though. just need to make up our wee 'just in case' case which consists of things like bluster plasters, Paracetamol, gaviscon, normal plasters, vitamins, my meds, eye drops... Yes i like to pack for ALL occasions hahahah!

nothing exciting to report though, sorry!