Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Accommodation
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 21 May 20, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsmagoo
Imagineer

Mobile WDW good neighbour hotels

We are planing Disney next August. We are holding out for free Disney dining but just incase that doesnít materialise we are exploring other options. I have read that the good neighbour hotels allow you to book fast passes 60 days out and offer magic hours. We are a family of 4, 2 adults a 15yr old and 13yr old. We are looking for recommendations on the best good neighbour hotel for a family like ours. Ideally we would like them to have their own room although we donít mind sharing and a kitchen area. Do any of the hotels have this?
mrsmagoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
The Tripple Celebration One!
Old 21 May 20, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
meggy
Imagineer

meggy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Look at the hotel plaza boulevard - a street of hotels that at one end link with crossroads (whilst it is still there) and the other is Disney Springs.

I know the Palace has suites but I do not think they have a full kitchen. Have a look at Hilton Doubletree - I am sure they are suites/apartment style.
meggy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Let planning commence
Old 21 May 20, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsmagoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you. My husband has previously stayed at Lake Buena Vista palace and is keen to stay there again if Disney donít release free dining.
mrsmagoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
The Tripple Celebration One!
Old 21 May 20, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
baggies
Excited about Disney

baggies's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Doubletree Suites have 2 bedroomed suites, when I was looking into this as an option they were alot more competitive than 2 rooms. They also have 1 bedroom suites with sofa beds but that didnt suit us.

As it was we got a 2-bed OKW suite instead, where I should be today, changed to july, now refunded
Oct 2005 DLP Newport Bay Hotel
May 2004 i-Drive, Oct 1995 i-Drive
baggies is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
OKW
Eat and Play Card