Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 26 May 20, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by WeHeartOrlando View Post
On a run of a few days of positivity right now. Hoping it stays that way. Due to go 10th Sep Glasgow via Gatwick with BA.
Good to see some September positivity and as others have said the August thread is full of 2020 dibbers and is like an oasis of pixie dust compared to some sections of the dibb right now.
That's why I'm constantly supporting the upbeat posts on here.

I accept that there's a lot of genuine concerned and frightened Dibbers and it's very understandable but there's sometimes a bit too much doom and gloom in other threads.

My opinion anyway. No scientific evidence but I'm entitled to it.

We had Thanksgiving dinner in Bob Evans near Posner Park in 2017, 2018 and 2019. Fully intend to be eating it there in 2020.

Mick
Old 26 May 20, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
littletrev
Imagineer

We're booked to fly 19th Sept from Manchester, I'm pretty confident we will be able to go. But I'm just not sure if I do want to go due to the safety aspect.
Old 26 May 20, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Ycryan
Imagineer

Ycryan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 34
Originally Posted by Sparky0309 View Post
Fly out from Glasgow(maybe,hopefully) on 20th September, def positive it will happen, got annual passes for universal but not bothered if we don’t get to parks, some sun and some beach time will do us
We fly from Glasgow on the 20th September too. We'll see you then!

I'm pretty hopeful by September things will have started up again, keeping everything crossed. x
Old 26 May 20, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparky0309
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Ycryan View Post
We fly from Glasgow on the 20th September too. We'll see you then!

I'm pretty hopeful by September things will have started up again, keeping everything crossed. x
Let us know if you ever hear anything about the flight lol I’m going in September even if I need to hire a plane myself! Already lost one trip to Florida this year
Sparky0309 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 20, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Wolf1984
Imagineer

Mobile

I'm eager to book for Oct as I've said on other threads. Be it Aug, Sept or Oct or later there's a better chance everyday.

Let's not forget how much we can overcome and have overcome in a short space of time. All for the positive threads. I'm tired of being told 2020 is a write off.
Wolf1984 is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 20, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Nesbits
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by littletrev View Post
We're booked to fly 19th Sept from Manchester, I'm pretty confident we will be able to go. But I'm just not sure if I do want to go due to the safety aspect.
We’re flying on the 19th from Manchester on Virgin’s 10 am flight (fingers crossed).

One hour I feel positive, the next not so, we’ll see, it’s out of my hands for now
Nesbits is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 20, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Nesbits View Post
We’re flying on the 19th from Manchester on Virgin’s 10 am flight (fingers crossed).

One hour I feel positive, the next not so, we’ll see, it’s out of my hands for now
This is me too. I change my mind like the wind. Fingers crossed for us all

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 20, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
mckev
Getting Excited

Mobile

We're flying the 26th from Doncaster with tui staying positive
Old 26 May 20, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

September 24th for us! Originally booked for July & was able to move it & save a bit of money on our flights in the process. Fingers are crossed 🤞🏻 for us all😊
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 20, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Jacksc5294
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Flying 12th September and feeling hopeful, so long as we can get insurance!

It might be a bit different but I reckon it will have been open a couple of months at least by then. I’m confident enough to pay the balance at the moment, but it’s an ever changing situation.

I like to be optimistic and so far, there is little evidence of a second peak - I think we’ll learn to live with it...
Jacksc5294 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List