Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 21 Nov 17, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Tre85
VIP Dibber

QS Breakfast Ideas

Hello

We are staying at SSR and have the dining plan next year for the first time - exciting!

Just looking for recommendations for QS breakfast ideas. I'm planning Wolfgang Puck and BoG as they seem like great options for your 'money' but just looking for some more ideas!

Cheers
T x
Old 21 Nov 17, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

The Boulangerie Parisserie in the France pavilion opens earlier than the rest of World Showcase and has amazing pastries.

All of the Star Bucks locations have decent offerings.

That said. Breakfast is generally not good use of a QS credit really. I think my suggestion re the France pavilion and the ones you noted are probably the best bang for your buck. Satu’li Canteen are AK looks promising too but I have not personally eaten there.
Old 21 Nov 17, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Dutchdisneyfan
Apprentice Imagineer

Sanaa breakfast at Animal Kingdom Lodge.
Dutchdisneyfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 17, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

I'd agree it's not the best use in terms of maximising value, but there are some great QS breakfasts around. Namely the Tonga Toast from Capt Cooks at the Poly. Same thing as at the TS restaurant there (Kona Cafe) but for a QS credit instead.

Only a similar note, I'm also looking forward to the new Ale & Compass TS opening at YC as fingers crossed they'll add a few of those dishes to the QS side like they do at the Poly. But otherwise I'll probably pay OOP at the TS, it looks really good.

The new Roaring Fork at WL also had some interesting looking options, although I've heard they've changed the menu a bit since first launched. I think they still have the Nutella french toast though, and that's all that matters.

The QS at POFQ has beignets cooked to order, and you can actually get 6 for a snack credit instead of using QS. Can you tell I like sweet breakfasts?

Sad that they already stopped the breakfast option at Satu'li though, that looked like another good one. As long as they don't mess with the lunch/dinner menu though, I'll be happy!

Edited at 08:42 PM.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 17, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Tre85
VIP Dibber

Thanks all! We will do a couple of QS breakfasts but will probably utilise snack credits for breakfast most mornings.