Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 24 Aug 18, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
thatdavieguy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by darsch1982 View Post
Hi can anyone tell me how far in advance to subscribe we leave in just 9 days
The shortest validity i've seen so far was Friendlys which was 2 weeks.

If you're going out that close i'd start working on them maybe with a week to go.
Old 26 Aug 18, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Jfuller
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by thatdavieguy View Post
Anyone looking for the current android version of the app, i've stuck it on a dropbox so hopefully should make getting hold of it easier.

dropbox/s/lrxftho6ht...12073.apk?dl=0
Many thanks for the link, I downloaded it and the app was reporting a newer version was available so I had a look around and found this updated version.

dropbox/s/6dowx1169q...e.apk?dl=0
Jfuller is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 18, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
lolalolo86
Imagineer

I've just been browsing different menu's and noticed on Benihana if you sign up to their "chef's table club" you can get a $30 birthday voucher but they will ask for ID (its in the T&C'S) so you cannot have a "Florida birthday" however if it is your birthday when out there this is a really good offer! Hope it help's someone.
lolalolo86 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 18, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
stephen2203
Very Serious Dibber

I've always printed our coupons but hoping to save some trees and store them on my phone. Has anyone had any issues doing this?
stephen2203 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 18, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
thatdavieguy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by stephen2203 View Post
I've always printed our coupons but hoping to save some trees and store them on my phone. Has anyone had any issues doing this?
depends from place to place, some tell you on it.

What about trying to screen print the voucher then trying to put them onto a word document, if they are small rectangular coupons you could try to fit as many as you can into one page then cutting them out?
Old 29 Jan 19, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoN21
Apprentice Imagineer

orlandoN21's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by darsch1982 View Post
Hi can anyone tell me how far in advance to subscribe we leave in just 9 days
Also create a new email address just for this purpose and remember to unsubscribe when you get back to the UK.
1991 Travelodge Kissimmee / 1996 Holiday Inn I-Drive / 2000+2002 Rosen Centre I-Drive / 2007+2015+solo 2017+ solo Feb2019+solo Dec2019+solo Dec2023+solo June2024 Rosen Plaza I-Drive / 2011 Point Orlando / 2011 Rosen Shingle Creek / 2015 Loews Royal Pacific / solo Feb2019 Hilton Grand Vacations / solo Dec2019 Holiday Inn Disney Springs
orlandoN21 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Burgmeister
Imagineer

Burgmeister's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Just looking at the sign-ups in the OP and a number fo them seem to have a 2 week validity period. We will be spending our first night away at Gatwick and then have 10 nights at CSR with QSDP before we spend the next 11 nights off-site.

Obviously, this means that we would struggle to get the 2-week ones used. Is there a way around this? Is it possible to sign up to any of them whilst in Florida? Do they all require you to print a coupon or would a screen-shot do just as well?

Finally, can you still get the couppon books atht a number of restaurants used to have by their exits (last visit was 7 years ago so not sure if this is a thing anymore)

Thanks
Old 20 Apr 19, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
CU2016
Getting Excited

Ohh just spotted this thread, we are in the process of trying to price up a cheap as possible offsite trip so this thread could be really useful if we decide to do it
CU2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 19, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Rodney_trotter
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Not sure if the site below has been mentioned before but it has lots of info & coupons for most of the restaurant chains (but not all).

It also has a good feature where it shows what deals are available on a daily basis.

It looks like a national site so is not Orlando specific and doesn't seem to cover the smaller independent restaurants but there is some good info & coupons on there.

eatdrinkdeals/
Rodney_trotter is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Macsand3
Earning More Ears

loving this thread, I have a note book and have been scribbling ideas down frantically!

Going next September but I am starting to see the planning that's going into it!

Leeanne

The Macs and 3

Macsand3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List