Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 7 Feb 18, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
deano1212
slightly serious Dibber

deano1212's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Mobile Going in March Norwegian have cancelled flight with no communication with us!

Was anybody flying on dy7057 from gatwick on 29th March? I’ve just checked my reservation to do api and it says cancelled! We haven’t had anything from them to tell us. 😤
deano1212 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 18, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

norwegian offers to register for SMS alerts on their website
norwegian/uk/travel-...elled-flights/

call them to see where you stand

currently Norwegian has no flight from LGW to MCO after march 24th. They are resuming this route in October, but nothing in between

call them ASAP, because if they no longer fly this route you'll need to find another itinerary, possibly on another airline after full refund from Norwegian

keep us posted.
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 18, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
dreamadream
Imagineer

I have already ranted about them enough today as they have shoved us off onto crappy HiFly. But just checked our reservation (we go the day after you to nyc) and whilst we still have our booking, it says their system is going through maintenance and bookings will take longer to show, could it be this?
dreamadream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 18, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
deano1212
slightly serious Dibber

deano1212's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by chmurf View Post
norwegian offers to register for SMS alerts on their website
norwegian/uk/travel-...elled-flights/

call them to see where you stand

currently Norwegian has no flight from LGW to MCO after march 24th. They are resuming this route in October, but nothing in between

call them ASAP, because if they no longer fly this route you'll need to find another itinerary, possibly on another airline after full refund from Norwegian

keep us posted.
Their website just says their system is upgrading, it doesn’t say they’re not flying. Our return flight with them on 12th April isn’t showing cancelled? We’ve had the flights booked since June!
deano1212 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 18, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
dreamadream
Imagineer

I received text from them but no email, worth checking you haven’t missed it?
I just did a dummy run for our outward flight that was changed, they are no longer selling it, it was fine yesterday
I am getting a very bad feeling now. Maybe the predictions of them not lasting winter is true?
dreamadream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 18, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
deano1212
slightly serious Dibber

deano1212's Reviews
Mobile

I’ve just spoken to them, they have changed the flight number to DI7057. The flight is still going, this is due to their system upgrading! Hopefully everybody else won’t have the heart attack I just had.
Old 7 Feb 18, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Lynda
Imagineer

Lynda's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
That is good news.
Old 7 Feb 18, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
deano1212
slightly serious Dibber

deano1212's Reviews
Mobile

And breath
Old 7 Feb 18, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Aeirfyre
Getting to know the DIBB

The flight changes are probably due to them moving 'ownership' of the flight from DY#### - "Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA" to DI#### - "Norwegian Airlines UK".

They can call it a system upgrade all they like but lets be honest, its not - its probably a small group going through every booking and changing it as needed. Beware, after the change my seat reservations have changed.

My return from MCO to LGW was always a DI#### flight but I only booked that leg last week...

Good Luck.
Aeirfyre is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 18, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
mermaidhair
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I really hope it's nothing sinister - I just booked my outbound flight with them the other day and when I saw the maintenance I was hopeful they were uploading new prices so the return price is in budget! I didn't hear any rumours of them not surviving winter so hope that isn't true!
mermaidhair is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List