Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 23 Feb 18, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Mobile Virgin upgrade prices, always vary so much?

Hi all

So I have a booking for econ out PE return with Virgin. I'm live chatting every day to check out prices to upgrade my outbound leg too. The cost over 3 days has gone 960, 1024 then today 1994

What? Lol. That's madness. Is it normally this erratic?
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
7SeasSailor
Imagineer

In a word, yes.
Old 23 Feb 18, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by 7SeasSailor View Post
In a word, yes.
It's madness!
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
OP. They are up and down like a yo yo. Why are you doing live chat though please?

Why not just check your booking where it's shown at the bottom. Or are you with VH not VA?

However if you want a laugh this is the price to go from PE to UC in Sept. I want a seat not the whole plane!

Fancy an upgrade?

Available between MCO and LGW from £ 3483.68 per person

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976

Edited at 06:52 PM.
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
yorky
Very Serious Dibber

Just save the ton of extra money and spend it while out there 😄
Old 23 Feb 18, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Yup it’s always like that. We checked every day for a week and it was around £1000 then one day it was £200 so we booked straight away!
Unexpectedpenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
I know exactly how the computer system works. But you have to have a figure in your mind you won't go beyond, stick to your guns and keep checking.

Now if you cave in you will pay too much. Be bloody minded like me and you may not get it.

However I have got an upgrade for as low as £43 last year and £81 for this year.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976

Edited at 07:34 PM. Reason: Spelling
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
tinksmum
slightly serious Dibber

tinksmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We are VH been told by them to contact VA and visa versa so still don’t know and still no bums on seats - totally confused!
tinksmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

Just come back from Dubai PE to UC for wife and child starte at £500 (each) ended up and £2943 they stayed in PE. I was on a different flight with Qantas and I UG to Business for £150😀😀😀😀
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
OP. They are up and down like a yo yo. Why are you doing live chat though please?

Why not just check your booking where it's shown at the bottom. Or are you with VH not VA?

However if you want a laugh this is the price to go from PE to UC in Sept. I want a seat not the whole plane!

Fancy an upgrade?

Available between MCO and LGW from £ 3483.68 per person
Hiya Mr Morrow,

Yes we are VH, wanted to take advantage of the prices of PE on inbound but needed to pay deposit as I hadn't budgeted for flights until March...DH won't give me his credit card (he's quite right, I can't be trusted )

Originally Posted by yorky View Post
Just save the ton of extra money and spend it while out there 😄
This is 100% an option esp as we have PE on return leg so loads of luggage allowance he he

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
Yup it’s always like that. We checked every day for a week and it was around £1000 then one day it was £200 so we booked straight away!
£200? is that for outbound? is it per person I assume? x

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
I know exactly how the computer system works. But you have to have a figure in your mind you won't go beyond, stick to your guns and keep checking.

Now if you cave in you will pay too much. Be bloody minded like me and you may not get it.

However I have got an upgrade for as low as £43 last year and £81 for this year.
I'm pretty stubborn when I want to be so I'll stick to my guns. Seats booked in econ and I'm pretty happy with them so not too fussy if thats where we stay. I've paid £650pp direct from Glasgow including PE return leg which is when I really wanted it for luggage and more space on night flight.

Originally Posted by tinksmum View Post
We are VH been told by them to contact VA and visa versa so still don’t know and still no bums on seats - totally confused!
VH have been great checking for me via live chat every day, is that

Originally Posted by Sew109 View Post
Just come back from Dubai PE to UC for wife and child starte at £500 (each) ended up and £2943 they stayed in PE. I was on a different flight with Qantas and I UG to Business for £150😀😀😀😀
thats unreal!