Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 2 May 18, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
amandajane10
Imagineer

amandajane10's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
I hope they do. Just checked Virgin fly drives extortionate!
Villa Holiday May 2018
Planning Easter 2020
amandajane10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 18, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink1975
Helping Mickey

I’ve just booked flights for easter with Thomas cook, first time booking separately and didn’t know if to wait for other flights be released but checked them over a couple of days and when I saw premium flights reduced by £1850 for 3 adults i got them, they have now gone back up in price.
Tink1975 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 18, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
OliMax
Excited about Disney

Villa been booked for months keeping an eye out for bargain indirect flights. Flown Norwegian before happy to do so again. In fact will fly with anyone as long as the price is right.

Mum's 50th Disney California Style 2022!
MaxiPasty's 10th and Daddy's 50th Disney Easter
Olliebob's 10th Birthday Celebration Universal 2017!
OliMax is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 18, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
cmpjdp
Imagineer

We need to keep each other updated on their flight prices 👍
Old 3 May 18, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
amandajane10
Imagineer

amandajane10's Reviews
Originally Posted by cmpjdp View Post
We need to keep each other updated on their flight prices 👍
Yes. Im flying from Manchester but not sure yet whether direct.
Villa Holiday May 2018
Planning Easter 2020
amandajane10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 18, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Flickabella
Proud to wear my Ears

I'm waiting too! It's my deciding factor between Feb and Easter! Depends on price!
Flickabella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 18, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
buzzbuzz
VIP Dibber

Mobile

What do you think a fair price will be going direct with Norwegian at the end of march and mid to late April?
buzzbuzz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 18, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Palm trees
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi all

I'm so glad I've come across this thread. I've booked a villa for next Easter too... this is the first time I've not booked a package so have been looking at flights. They are so much more than I anticipated and I'm also waiting for virgin to release their prices. I'm really reassured that people on here seem to be in agreement that prices should come down

We're flying from Manchester too and set on Easter school holiday dates so fingers crossed they'll drop. I'd consider indirect if it's a significant difference but really hope we can go direct.

My husband is definitely not happy as the prices are currently so high, I'd... in good faith... told him that I assumed we'd get return flights for less than £3k for two adults, two children. I really hope I'm right!
Palm trees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 18, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink1975
Helping Mickey

Mobile

[QUOTE=Palm trees;13229681]
My husband is definitely not happy as the prices are currently so high, I'd... in good faith... told him that I assumed we'd get return flights for less than £3k for two adults, two children.

A Tuesday is a good day to fly with Thomas cook, not sure when your schools holiday dates are but 9th - 23rd April would prob be round £2300 (not inc seat reservation). I’m no expert booking flights separately but it was within my budget so I got them, am hoping I don’t regret not waiting ! Taking my dd out for 2 days.
Tink1975 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 18, 08:11 AM  
Link to this Post
amandajane10
Imagineer

amandajane10's Reviews
Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
Hi all

I'm so glad I've come across this thread. I've booked a villa for next Easter too... this is the first time I've not booked a package so have been looking at flights. They are so much more than I anticipated and I'm also waiting for virgin to release their prices. I'm really reassured that people on here seem to be in agreement that prices should come down

We're flying from Manchester too and set on Easter school holiday dates so fingers crossed they'll drop. I'd consider indirect if it's a significant difference but really hope we can go direct.

My husband is definitely not happy as the prices are currently so high, I'd... in good faith... told him that I assumed we'd get return flights for less than £3k for two adults, two children. I really hope I'm right!
What date are you wanting to fly out? Have you looked at Icelandic Air on skyscanner.
Villa Holiday May 2018
Planning Easter 2020