Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 25 Nov 17, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
That's the one - great to know you loved it there!

Only four weeks to go!
Have a great time!
Old 25 Nov 17, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Thank you!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 17, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
sallybunny
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Thanks Mel - it’s on my list! Have a marvellous time and hope you do a trip report.
Old 26 Nov 17, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sallybunny View Post
Thanks Mel - it’s on my list! Have a marvellous time and hope you do a trip report.
Thanks! I generally do a live report (would never do it otherwise! ) on the photo trip board!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 18, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
UncleLatch
Imagineer

UncleLatch's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I am on my way over in 4 weeks (Christmas in Joshua Tree and then NY in San Diego!) I hope the weather stays the same but I guess that is too much to hope
How was NY in San Diego for you? Worse places to be I should imagine!
UncleLatch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 18, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by UncleLatch View Post
How was NY in San Diego for you? Worse places to be I should imagine!
We are loving it - I am doing a live trippy (see link below )

Index of my trip reports
Old 1 Jan 18, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Aims
Imagineer

Mobile

We are loving it - I am doing a live trippy (see link below )
Mel, I'm so happy to hear you are enjoying yourself in San Diego! I'll definitely have to check out your trip report!

Planning a trip to San Diego? Check out my San Diego planning guide at the link below:

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1047941
Aims is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 18, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Pluto2000
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Mobile

This is fantastic, you've saved me trolling trip adviser for BBQ places for hubby - thank you so much
Pluto2000 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 18, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Aims
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Pluto2000 View Post
This is fantastic, you've saved me trolling trip adviser for BBQ places for hubby - thank you so much
Oh, you're very welcome! BBQ is an important food group to me, so I think I've tried just about every place in San Diego.

Planning a trip to San Diego? Check out my San Diego planning guide at the link below:

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1047941
Aims is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 18, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Eeyorefanuk
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Aims View Post
Still dicey! Nothing much has changed. Sallybunny, I wouldn't recommend a trip over the border these days. Crime in the border towns has really risen over recent years, due to the drug cartels that have moved in. Tijuana, like many other border towns, is also very economically depressed. A large number of the residents live in poverty, and if you look like a foreigner, you will get a lot of people begging from you- including children. If you were flying into one of the resort towns like Mazatlan or Cabo San Lucas, it's a little nicer but even those areas have seen a rise in crime against tourists the past couple years. If it's just a day trip over the border you want, I would really discourage it. A lot of San Diegans don't go as much anymore.

If you want a taste of Mexico, check out Old Town State Park in San Diego. You can get Mexican style souvenirs in the shops and there are a few good Mexican restaurants there too.
I am on the Disney panama cruise so worried about this 😢

We had a day at Cozumel in December when on a cruise