Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 17 Oct 21, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by sparkles18 View Post
Thanks for all the fantastic trip reports over the years, have enjoyed reading them all and will miss them.
Thank you so much

Appreciate all of your reading and your reply here too

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 21, 11:43 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Swimmer68 View Post
Im also in tears , the end is always so sad . But I hope you are happier and feeling appreciated in whatever you are doing now and will someday get back to the land of the mouse . Thank you for the reports and giving me something to look forward to during lockdown , checking each day to see if the next instalment was up . Love - smile because it happened 😀
Thank you!
I am so glad that through lockdown some of these words were helpful - I must admit I stepped back so much from Teh Dibb and took on a new challenge with the podcast and producing live shows online that I became aware just how much our happy place is shared by so many throughout the world.

My own journey has been a very positive one and a reinvention that was needed.

Apologies for the tears, but I have to admit even reading this all back and especially after the closure of the Nemo show is even more of a - Smile because it happened moment.
Appreciate your reading and hope you have plans for the future too

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 21, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by BarrettFamily View Post
Thank you for this trippie. I have enjoyed reading it so much and I have added so many ideas to my own ‘must do’ list. Good luck
Hope you have a plan for a future trip and thank you for reading and posting a reply - always appreciated

Old 17 Oct 21, 11:54 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
What a rollercoaster! A great last day, swimming and snacks, what more could you want? I have found the food on flights to get more dismal every time and breakfast is always the worst

I think as we mature it does become more apparent what is most important and finding the right work/life balance can be very difficult. Well done for taking the leap as it can be really scary. DH and I moved across the world with a one year old and some hope of a better work life balance and whilst it was a wiggly path it really was the right decision for us (but I do miss the sunshine and hot weather in OZ). The most wonderful thing is that you have been able to spend time with your family!

It has been brilliant to share in your holiday experiences via your TR and also getting to chat in MK (dare I say Country Bear Jamboree ). The best part of The Dibb is being able to live vicariously through other people’s experiences. Thank you for making the effort and taking the time (especially in this current climate) to finish your report.

Wishing you and your family all the best and fingers crossed for all our future Orlando trips! Oh and thanks for making me cry on a Wednesday morning

Apologies for the tears and again for the delay in replying to your beautiful words.
To have met you was one of the most incredible things - even in Country Bear Jamboree
After all these days we have been through lockdown and through not being able to get to places we want to travel there is something special about appreciating your home and where you live - and yes the frustration of your bedroom refurb is still remembered!

Your move across the hemispheres is something else and puts into perspective the whole thing about making risky choices in your later life - strange how it is a good thing

We really do need to get together again and just share a Disney chat

Thak you so much for all of your reading and commenting - and especially meeting in Magic Kingdom - amazing how powerful a place The Dibb can be

Edited at 11:57 PM.
Old 23 Oct 21, 12:01 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
Thanks for posting your family trip , I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading.
Wishing you & your family all the best for the new future you have planned
Thank you for reading and for leaving a message - after all that has happened in between this trip and today, this whole trip brings back so many happy memories. Appreciate your words

Old 23 Oct 21, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Ilovesnowwhite View Post
Thank you Thank you Thank you for sharing with us your holiday adventures. The best thing about a Florida holiday is the memories we all make, and you guys have so many wonderful ones. We will all make more again soon.

Good luck in your new work adventure

take care of each other
xx
Beautiful words

Thank you so much - really appreciated. xx

Old 23 Oct 21, 12:04 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by fletchie148 View Post
Wow that gave me the wet eyes for sure
Have enjoyed reading along

Thank you- appreciate you leaving a message and glad you enjoyed reading about our finale

Old 23 Oct 21, 12:11 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Mightyfraz View Post
Hope that you find happiness in your new direction. Thanks for taking the time to write and share your trip. We were out there the same time as you and had a wonderful trip, the current climate shows you should always assume we’re not going back and therefore make each time the best time. Thanks again 🤗
Thank you so much - new direction has brought new life and happiness - we still yearn to be back there and enjoying teh magic. I have been so fortunate to have been given the opportunity to waffle about my days at disney as part of a Podcast - the GB Mickey Waffle - an outlet for my passion of all things Disney and a love of all WDW, it has been such a wondeful thing to be part of that I never knew was possible!
Appreciate your words - thank you

Old 23 Oct 21, 01:12 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by MOUSEMARSH View Post
Great tales of your adventures.
Good to read you've set your Alarm on a new venture. Sometimes it's great to feel the rain on your face and if your future lights are shining bright in the distance I'm sure they'll be very close by soon.

Yes still loving the Alarm references 😁
Thanks Chris
Still wanting to feel that rain in the Summertime once again
Those bright lights were never given up without a fight!
when the normal rules do not apply I keep on marching on!

Or possibly driving on!

Cardiff in January for The Alarm but more importantly still sharing love hope and strength with everyone who I meet!

Appreciate your mesage and as above - apologies for the Dibb sabbatical which prevented a more timely reply

Old 14 Nov 21, 12:15 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Nellie75 View Post
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this final trip report from the beginning again! Wonderful memories to look back on. Good luck in your new venture and hopefully we all can return to the Land of the Mouse sometime soon!
Thank you for reading and for your message too - Lnad of teh mouse will happen in the future - it is a must!