Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 29 Jun 21, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Bestbubba
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ScoopsAhoy View Post
October but to Orlando instead.
Didn’t have the energy to rebook all our LA and Vegas hotels.
Sounds great and plenty of time for the situation to improve... that's what I keep telling myself! 🤞
Bestbubba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
keith1973
Imagineer

I was very positive a few weeks ago now I’m getting the feeling we’re not going. this is the 4th time we’ve rebooked this trip starting to get really get to me
Old 29 Jun 21, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
newstewart
Apprentice Imagineer

As previous post, not so optimistic now and started to make alternative plans
newstewart is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
MsSparkles
Excited about Disney

I think you've done the right thing. We also have October booked for Florida - it was supposed to be in April 2020 and has been moved 3 times now

1990 - Disney World (I Drive), 1997 - Disney World (I Drive), 2007 & 2008 - Disneyland Paris, 2009 & 2011 - Disney World (I Drive & LBV) , 2013 - Disneyland California (offsite) - 2015 Disney World (BCL & LBV) , 2017 & 2022 Disney World (LBV) Plus many other US holidays and road trips (aiming to visit every state )
MsSparkles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MsSparkles View Post
I think you've done the right thing. We also have October booked for Florida - it was supposed to be in April 2020 and has been moved 3 times now
Oh gosh.
Yes I do feel happier now, was looking at boo bash tickets but not worth the price for me.
Headache is dd wants to go to Halloween horror nights (not for the mazes as she 10!) as she loves beetle juice and monster make up/ scary looking stuff but I don’t want to be judged 😬
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Endeavour
VIP Dibber

Trying to stay positive - don't need to make any decision until first week in August and the last few months have shown how quickly things can change.
Endeavour is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Endeavour View Post
Trying to stay positive - don't need to make any decision until first week in August and the last few months have shown how quickly things can change.
Our balance was due tomorrow so we had to make a decision.
Fingers crossed for all of you still hanging on!
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Aah we should be going in October and then have Orlando for Xmas but really trying not to get too excited about either!
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by danisleigh View Post
Aah we should be going in October and then have Orlando for Xmas but really trying not to get too excited about either!
I’m a lot more hopeful for October than I have ever been for august so fingers crossed for us both 🤞🏼
We only ever go in summer holidays so will be our first time in October 😄
Old 29 Jun 21, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
I’m a lot more hopeful for October than I have ever been for august so fingers crossed for us both 🤞🏼
We only ever go in summer holidays so will be our first time in October 😄
We have been to Orlando before in October and loved it! You will have a great time if it goes ahead, fingers crossed for you!
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List