Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 21 Oct 21, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Alibayparc
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by adz_jh View Post
Has anyone seen anything about when T2 meet&greet is opening up again now flights are leaving t2
Hi
Checked parking again and T2 Meet & Great now available for next June/July.. amended my booking. Sadly CP20NEW code didn’t work but Dr J’s code still applied. Very happy. The DIBB is a wonderful source of money saving tips.
Alex
Alibayparc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 21, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
SteveC
VIP Dibber

A few minutes ago I booked for this November and no T2 Meet & Greet showing but I did manage to get the 20% off with CP20NEW for the T2 West multi-storey. Thank you for the code Ingram01.
SteveC is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 21, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
swiper
VIP Dibber

Just booked T2 M&G. Cp20new didn’t work for me but Dr Js did
Thank you
swiper is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 21, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Thank you both so much for your discount codes, they both worked but the CP20NEW one was a bigger discount. Very much appreciated.
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 21, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
LP7
Dancing with Tink'

Originally Posted by Mazascouser View Post
Just booked T2 Manchester for 13/3/22 26/3/22 multi story west with 2 security fast passes £74.99. Used the code HELLO-MAN as advised by our fellow Dibber Dr Jumba. Paid £94.99 yesterday so cancelled and rebooked. Happy holiday planning to you all, and thanks for the tips.
Thanks! I've just done exactly the same.

Also Thanks to Dr Jumba. for the Discount code!
LP7 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 21, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Robsie71
Apprentice Imagineer

Prices have dropped for our dates next summer...just book T3 multi story cheaper than the meet and greet was showing for before!
Robsie71 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 21, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
firemanyoz
Having Dinner with Goofy

Originally Posted by Robsie71 View Post
Prices have dropped for our dates next summer...just book T3 multi story cheaper than the meet and greet was showing for before!
Cheers, just amended to a better park and a refund for T2.
firemanyoz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
ccleveley
Serious Dibber

ccleveley's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Thank you so much for the updates on this - just rebooked and saved £30 on a booking for August 2022 - every little counts (especially with the cost of car hire in Florida)...
Old 31 Oct 21, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Jan
Imagineer

Jan's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by bobcat12 View Post
I have used jet parks 1,2 3 before..it is fairly basic..you park yourself, keep your keys and catch a free jet parks bus to the terminal. The pros are that it is cheaper than the multi storey and still reasonably close to the terminals, the negatives are it's an outdoor gravel area which isn't great when it's raining as it has some potholes! If you have lots of luggage/young kids just drop them off at the terminal go and park and catch the bus back yourself.
This is probably a bit late plus I haven’t read the whole thread. However, it is £5 to drop off at T2 and payment is made by meter at the end of the roadway.
Jan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
SteveC
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Jan View Post
This is probably a bit late plus I haven’t read the whole thread. However, it is £5 to drop off at T2 and payment is made by meter at the end of the roadway.
Yes I had to pay that on Friday when dropping off my son and his girlfriend for their Egypt flights.
SteveC is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List