Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 9 Jul 19, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

We managed to get one last year at 30 days although it was a very late one. The closer it got to our trip we managed to bring it forward to an early morning slot. Some people are constantly changing their minds and fastpasses do suddenly appear. We managed to get another very late fastpass which we kept as we wanted to ride it in the dark. Do keep trying and good luck.
JudgeJ26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 19, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Nail queen
Imagineer

Nail queen's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 9
Mobile

We are offsite and booking at 30 days. I checked every day we are there at 12 sharp and over the course of two weeks managed to get 7DMT twice. I am not sure of our exact schedule yet so it helps to keep my options open. Just look first every day and one day I am sure it will pop up.

I also keep an eye on the Dibb FP availability guide and snagged 4 x FP for SDD today on 28th July so it is possible. Just keep checking
Old 10 Jul 19, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
itz_baseline
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Orlando 2004 View Post
You can keep an eye on this for any availability that becomes available...
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/fas...php?styleid=54

If you click on seven dwarfs it will bring up a calendar showing any availability. You will need to keep checking throughout the day and hopefully someone will cancel as their plans change.
I haven’t found this to be any use at all. Currently showing as FPs available for FoP on 30th July for the last hour. But there aren’t any.
itz_baseline is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 19, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
emilou
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by itz_baseline View Post
I haven’t found this to be any use at all. Currently showing as FPs available for FoP on 30th July for the last hour. But there aren’t any.
They obviously go very quickly I guess if one person has cancelled and when you think how many people are trying to get them it will be luck a lot of the time. I just managed to get Slinky for the 30th for 4 of us, and saw SDMT also had availablity for the 1st Aug but not showing when I went on, keep trying it will happen

Edited at 06:55 PM.
emilou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 19, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
itz_baseline
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by emilou View Post
They obviously go very quickly I guess if one person has cancelled and when you think how many people are trying to get them it will be luck a lot of the time. I just managed to get Slinky for the 30th for 4 of us, and saw SDMT also had availablity for the 1st Aug but not showing when I went on, keep trying it will happen
They are still showing as available. They aren’t going quickly. It’s just wrong.
itz_baseline is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 19, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Unfortunately until they open something new in MK this is the one every one wants, last year I had no problem securing FOP,SDD etc but 7DMT was 60+5 for me. Our 60 day opens up on Sun & I'm already resigned to the fact that I won't get it on Day1
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 19, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
themeparksandy
Imagineer

If you can’t get a fast pass for this ride I would join it just before the park queue lines close then you will feel like you not wasted 2 hours of your day queuing in 30+ temperatures.
themeparksandy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 19, 07:58 AM  
Link to this Post
STFC
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

My 30 days out was yesterday, and when I first checked there were no 7 DMT fast passes but, I tried an hour later and got 4 passes at 12:55. So don’t give up hope keep having a look.
STFC is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 19, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Sunshine
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Can I ask did you modify your existing fp plans to make space for 7DMT or was it lucky that you just happened to be on at the right time to add it as someone’s changed/cancelled there fp?
Mrs Sunshine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 19, 10:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Quensabob
VIP Dibber

Quensabob's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
My Hubby and Son are begging me not to book a SDMT fast pass as they both think it's terrible and not a patch on BTM!

Sunset Ridge Sept2006,Highlands Reserve Sept 2007,Solana Sept 2008,Championsgate March 2010,Courtyard 2011,Clarion Inn June 2013,lakebuena vista resort Sept 2015, Santa Fe Paris Sept 2017,Newport Bay Club Paris March 2018,Clarion inn August 2018,Coronado Springs September 2019, Hotel l’elysee Disneyland Paris March 2020 ,Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa November2022, Pop Century September 2023
Quensabob is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List