Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 4 Jul 19, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
twan111111
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

So here's our situation. Ordered two bands originally. Confirmation email said only one had gone through. Contacted Disney and they unlocked ability on account to order second band. However, ever since we can add some to basket, not others and have NEVER been able to get past complete order page.

My question is, anyone who has had ability to order second band after it was originally locked actually been able to order there second band?
twan111111 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 19, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Luigiboo1
Gone all Goofy

Originally Posted by twan111111 View Post
So here's our situation. Ordered two bands originally. Confirmation email said only one had gone through. Contacted Disney and they unlocked ability on account to order second band. However, ever since we can add some to basket, not others and have NEVER been able to get past complete order page.

My question is, anyone who has had ability to order second band after it was originally locked actually been able to order there second band?
Yes there is hope! The exact same scenario happened to me on the 21st June and since then I have been trying day and night to either wait for my band to appear, get onto the checkout screen or have my payment accepted! with no joy.
Then last night I completed the purchase, but was fully prepared to get an email today stating they have refunded me as they have no stock! But to my amazement I got an email to say they dispatched my band! Although until it’s actually on my wrist I won’t believe it
Luigiboo1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 19, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by twan111111 View Post

You got further than me. Same issue. Every time i call i just get told someone will email me. They never do.
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 19, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Luigiboo1
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by Procrastinator View Post
You got further than me. Same issue. Every time i call i just get told someone will email me. They never do.
Worth calling back and asking for your query to be escalated, even if they say but they will say the same thing say you still want your call escalated , i did this and spoke to someone who sorted it out in a couple of hours, i got an email stating my account had been re opened so i could order again
Luigiboo1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 19, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
twan111111
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Oh my goodness ... after weeks and weeks and weeks ... we just got the second band ordered! Finally we have our Sorcerer Mickey and Stitch! It's been an absolute nightmare - not at all how Disney normally run things - but we're all sorted. It's taking faith, trust and pixie dust to get these bands!
twan111111 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 19, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I can’t even get an order to complete. I’ve given up. If we still want one we’ll pay full price when we get there. 😁
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 19, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
elle10
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mymemories View Post
That’ll teach me to read to the end of the thread before I reply 😂

It would be fantastic if you could let us know if you can edit the plain band order ... thanks elle10
Bad news I’m afraid. Just had the email confirmation and the bands are now showing in mde but I can’t now edit the plain coloured ones. Good job hubby and I weren’t that bothered.
Sorry for getting everyone’s hopes up.
elle10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 19, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Tco200
Imagineer

Mobile

Lots back showing and I just got an order through
Tco200 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 19, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Tco200
Imagineer

Mobile

Weirdly it was all fine in order but now it shows they have allocated mine to my wife and vice versa although the naming is right in the back, hopefully can be sorted
Tco200 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 19, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
PumpkinCupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

Ah no! I finally tried to order but it keeps telling me to pick another one or try again later. Does anyone know if I just keep doing this will it go through eventually?
PumpkinCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List