Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11 Oct 09, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
#1
DG34
Trading Disney Pins
 
DG34's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 07
Californication - august 2009

INTRODUCTION

Hi, this is our first trip report so please bear with me. I am now finally doing this trip report 18 months after we went. I just haven't gotten round to it before now.


Cast

Me - Chris -36
Always planning holidays, life's too short - Driver and Planner

DW - Sarah - 37
Financial advisor (mine) , sensible and keeps me in check

DD - Lauren 7
Princess, adorable 95 % of the time. The other 5% don't ask!

After visiting Florida for the last 3 years and doing disney twice we wanted to go somewhere different, we got to love holidays in the USA and thought I know California.
Also because Sarah works in a school we are limited to the school holidays and I didn't fancy the heat and humidity of Florida in August



Update 8th March 2011 - I am now starting to put the threads on the West Coast trip reports but I don't know how to do an index so apologies

Edited at 08:39 PM.
DG34 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Latest News
Posted in Disneyland News
On 21st October 8:51am
Disneyland California is the only major Disney theme park to not reopen after all the... Read More »
Posted in Disney Shopping
On 18th October 9:02am
Disney has reduced the price of its large soft toys by up to 50%. Bargains... Read More »
Posted in Disney Offers
On 13th October 10:56am
Disney has released details of their UK & Ireland Early Booker promotion for Spring and... Read More »

theDIBB Menu


Exchange Rates
US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.2797
CaxtonFX  $1.2719
Covent Garden FX  $1.2850
FAIRFX  $1.2635
John Lewis  $1.2809
M&S  $1.2572
Post Office  $1.2549
Sainsburys  $1.2768
TESCO  $1.2793
Travelex  $1.2723
Updated: 20:30 24/10/2020
Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.0811
CaxtonFX  €1.0721
Covent Garden FX  €1.0904
FAIRFX  €1.0790
John Lewis  €1.0830
M&S  €1.0628
Post Office  €1.0608
Sainsburys  €1.0789
TESCO  €1.0811
Travelex  €1.0800
Updated: 20:30 24/10/2020

DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now